I’ll Be With You When You Die

I'll Be With You When You Die

We were so happy, We loved each other. Everything was going great until that fucked up day. We were running late to get to the chapel for our friends wedding. We were messing around before we were suppose to leave. We did what we did and realized that we were going to be late. We threw our clothes on and were running around trying to find his keys to the car. I ran around trying to stick my shoes on and hoping around the house looking for his keys. Finally he found them and I was laughing at him because he was disheveled his tie was lose and on sideways and his shirt was still un-tucked. I walked over to him and kissed his perfect lips and slipped my hand around his neck and he kissed back, I pulled away after awhile and tucked in his shirt for him and fixed his tie for him. Then he slipped his jacket on and grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house and walked to his car. He unlocked it slowly and then got in and unlocked my side. Today was beautiful, The sun was shining and there was a nice summer breeze.

“Come on Babe lets go were already late.” he said

“Ok.” I said and hoped in the car and he drove towards the church which was actually 20 minutes away.

We were listening to the radio and just talking and I had moved over and had my arms around his neck and I kissed his cheek and sometimes his lips, and he would laugh at how I was being. Wouldn’t you be too if you boyfriend was so hot! He had the windows down since it was a nice day out. I loved it, I loved this memory we were making together today. He looked at me for what felt like forever but it must have been only a few seconds. When he looked back to the front there was a car on our side of the road. He slammed on the breaks but the other car kept coming on.

“Get out of the car!!!” He screamed

“Not with out you!”

“I’ll be right behind you go!” I started to crawl to the other side of the car and I got the door opened but I never got out because the car was spinning. I felt him grab me.

“Sarah Hold on baby!”

“Frank! I can’t!” then I heard a scream of braking tires then the impact this time I flew towards frank, but only for a moment before I couldn’t feel anything. It went black for a few minutes and then I opened my eyes, and saw that the car was smashed in. I looked up a bit and saw Frank was unconscious. I tried to move but it hurt. I shook my head since that was on Frank. He started to move and he opened his eyes. He looked at me and saw what I didn’t want to look at.

“Baby….how are you feeling?”

“I’m in pain……there’s something in my side isn’t there? It hurts a lot!” I said on the verge of tears.

“Yes…..”

“Frank I love you!”

“I love you too Sarah!” I looked down and part of the dashboard was stuck in my side.

I started crying. I looked at Frank, but only the areas that I could see and I saw that there were parts of the glass and dashboard in him too.

“Frank… I love you and I never regretted anything we did….. “

“We’ll be together again baby I promise…..I love you too!” That’s when I heard the sirens coming.

They were coming for us now. We might live after all. When I heard feet scuffling around I got a little happy. I looked at Frank and his eyes were closed.

“Frank….Frankie baby there here…..were gonna live!” he didn’t respond. Oh no he…hes dead he cant be…. I started to cry again. The people that were here started to pry the car apart so they could get to us. Things started to go fuzzy and I was starting to not be able to see things. As I started to black out I saw that the ambulance people take frank and put him on a stretcher. I blacked out as they came back for me. I could still hear them. I slowly left my body, I could feel my life leaving me. I didn’t care to live if Frank wasn’t alive anyways. Then It went complete Black no sounds no nothing.

THE END