Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

fourteen

“Johnny!” I yelled, running in the front door.

“Basement!” he called out. I ran down the stairs quickly, not bothering to shut the front door behind me. When I got downstairs, I wasn’t surprised to see the rest of the guys already here; besides Brian of course.

“Zacky!” I said, jumping on him.

He laughed, “Hi Aria.”

“I missed you.” I said, hugging his neck.

“What about me?” Jimmy pouted.

“And me?” Matt said, also pouting. I hugged them both before I turned to Johnny.

“I’m going out to look at some apartments with my friends. I’ll be back soon so I can make dinner.” I smiled.

“Okay.” He smiled back, hugging me and kissing my cheek. “Be careful.”

“I will!” I said, running up the stairs. As I ran out the door, I ran straight into Brian.

“Oh sorry,” he said, catching me. He smiled down at me and helped me stand up again. “In a rush?” he asked.

“Yeah. I’m going to help my friends look for an apartment.”

“Oh,” he said nodding. “Will you be back for dinner?” he asked. I nodded, smiling.

“I’ll be back in two hours.”

“Okay,” he said, kissing me lightly on the lips. I didn’t even think about the fact that my friends could possibly see us perfectly. “I’ll see you then.” He said, letting me go. I ran off to Lance’s ran, jumping in the back seat. Mel turned around, her eyes wide as saucers.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“Nothing,” she said slowly.

“Ready?” Lance asked. I nodded, clicking the seat belt into place. He drove off to the first apartment complex that was about ten minutes from Johnny’s house.

We met the girl that was going to show us the apartment outside of the office building. She was blonde, wore way too much makeup and was apparently pregnant.

“Hi!” she said happily. “I’m Alexis. You must be Lance!” she said, holding out her hand to him. He nodded and shook it.

“Yes. This is my girlfriend Mel and our best friend Aria.” He said.

“Hi!” I said, popping my head between Mel and Lance’s. She smiled at us all and showed us to the apartment. It was a lower level but with a garage. It had one bedroom, two bathrooms, a huge living room and a big kitchen.

I personally loved it and if they decorated it right, I knew Mel and Lance would too. Mel was going to have so much fun decorating the house. Her mom and dad supported her and Lance so they offered to give her money to decorate the apartment.

“You guys better get a comfortable couch. I’m going to be coming here a lot,” I said from the kitchen.

Mel laughed, “As long as you cook us dinner.”

“Deal.” I said. “I’m sold.”

Lance laughed. “What do you think Mel?”

“I defiantly like it a lot. And it’s close to Aria… But I think I might want to have an extra room. For Aria.” She smiled. He nodded.

“We’ll keep looking.” He said. He took her hand and we all walked out. The next one was even better than the first. It was on the third story of the building with an incredible ocean view. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, the living room was about the same size as the first, there was a small dining room and the kitchen was pretty big.

Plus a two car garage.

“Mel?” Lance asked.

“This one.” She said smiling. He nodded and went to talk to Bob, the realtor person. Mel grabbed onto my arm as we looked out the giant living room window and out to the ocean.

“This place is amazing.” I told her.

“I know. I don’t think I’ll ever want to leave.” She said smiling.

“I’m really happy for you guys. You’re finally going to live to together.” I squealed quietly. She laughed. “But an extra room for me?” I scoffed.

“Shh,” she hushed me, glancing over at Lance. He was nodding as Bob explained something to him. “It is for you. Or anyone else that comes over.”

“Mel,” I said seriously.

“But, if we stay together for the next few years and we still live here then we’ll have a room for the baby.” She whispered. A giant grin spread across my face as I hugged her tightly.

“I’m so happy for you guys.” I said, pulling away. She rolled her eyes.

“That’s years away Aria. The thing we should be excited about right now is decorating.” She said with a smirk.

“Oh my god, I’m so excited. We are going to make this place look amazing.” I said, turning around. We talked about everything they should get, from flowers for the small balcony to their bed.

“What are you two talking about?” Lance asked, walking over to us.

“Decorations,” we said at the same time.

He laughed, “Well I got it all set up. We just have to sign some papers and we can move in any time.”

“How much is the rent?” I asked.

“One thousand a month,” he smirked.

“Damn! That’s good…”

He nodded, “I know. We’re lucky.” He said, wrapping his arm around Mel. Mel grabbed my hand and smiled as we all looked around the apartment. This was going to be a really good thing for them. I knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
aaand the second chapter today! :D haha. my internet has been down for awhile because i moved but it's back up and i have updated two stories. this one and Monster. go read that one too. :D
go check out my profile for links to my tumblr. (: