Status: Active

Dirty Little Secret

One Big Problem

I jumped into my 2006, Ford Mustang Cobra with great enthusiasm. Usually on hunts I had to ride with Dean and Sam in the Impala because Dean insisted on us staying together. Sam was locking up the room when I stuck my head out the window and decided to yell. “Come on Sam! You’re going to make us late!”

Sam turned around with a smile on his face and flicked me off. I laughed because I had never seen Sam do that to anyone. Dean has but not Sam. “Well some one seems to be in a good mood today.” I joked. “You must have gotten laid or something.” Sam just rolled his eyes and got in the passenger side of the car.

The library was no more than ten minutes from the hotel but with me driving it was only five. Dean was already there, leaning against the Impala like he had been standing there forever. “What took you so long?” He complained as soon as we stepped out of the mustang.

“Shut up Dean I don’t need to put up with your crap today.” I tried walking past him but he grabbed my arm before I could.

“Sam why don’t you go on ahead, you know what we’re looking for.” We were just in town for a simple ghost. We hadn’t been on a serious hunt in a while and I couldn’t figure out why. Usually there were major signs in the obits but Dean would just settle on the boring cases.

“What do you want?” I growled. I just wanted to get away from him because I was still seriously pissed at him.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked with a bit of an attitude.

“You are my problem!” I ripped my arm away from him. “You paint this nice picture to me then sleep with another girl and expect me not to be pissed?” You’re an asshole Dean.”

“Yeah like you’re any better, I can tell you slept with someone last night. You smell like sex and some other guy.” He gave me a disgusted look.

I shrugged my shoulders, laughing on the inside that he doesn’t recognize that I smell like Sam. “So what if I smell like someone else. Are you a damn dog, with the need to mark your territory? In that case you smell like shitty cheap perfume.”

“Who was he?” He continued, ignoring what I said. “Or was he just some guy you picked up from the bar?”

I crossed my arms and sneered at him. “It wasn’t some random guy believe me. I’m not some common whore like you.” I started walking back to my car because there was no way I was spending the rest of my day with Dean.

I heard Dean sigh and then his footsteps behind me. “I’m sorry Hayley.” He said when we got to my car. He turned me so I was facing him. I leaned against the car and looked down at the ground, kicking random bits of gravel with my worn boots. “It was my fault.” He confessed. “And I went too far with calling you out.” He pressed his hands on either sides of my face so I was looking at him. “Please forgive me for being and asshole.” It always seemed like we fought and made up constantly, like we couldn’t go 48 hours without fighting. But I guess that’s just the type of people we are, we butt heads but in the end we’re the only ones that can put up with each other.

“And a whore.” I added.

He nodded and chuckled, “And a whore.”

“Fine…but you owe me.” I stated pulling my face away from him.

“How about dinner at an actual restaurant?” He asked sounding like he was trying.

I nodded and smiled, “That’s a start.”
***
Dean pushed me into the car so my back was to him and kissed my neck. He slipped the thin strap of my dress off my shoulder and kissed it, moving his hands down my body, ending at my hips where he bunched up the fabric in his hands. I reached behind pulling his head forward so I was able to kiss his lips.

We had barely made it through the meal without touching each other. The sexual tension was visible. But I couldn’t do this! I couldn’t sleep with Sam one night and then jump into bed with Dean the next. Well I could but not with a clear conscious. Fuck that! Who seriously cares? But then again Dean did screw some stranger last night to get to me.

I let go of Dean and turned so I was facing him. “No, I’m not doing this.” I said breathlessly as his lips were dangerously close to mine.

“Why not we do it all the time?” He asked with a confused look.

I glared at him, “Because of the girl you fucked last night. I’m not condoning what you did so that means no sex tonight.” I pushed him away and straightened out my dress, frustrated that I turned him down.

“Since when do you turn down sex?” Dean chuckled, then leaned forward and kissed my neck.

“Stop.” I pushed him away. “Let’s just go home and go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow.” I opened the door to the Impala and got in.

“How are we supposed to sleep in the same bed together then?” He asked getting in.

“Normal, married adults sleep in the same bed together without having sex.”

He let out a chuckle, “One we are not normal and two we are not married…not even close.”

I glared at him, “Do you seriously want to piss me off tonight? I can seriously sleep in Sam’s bed tonight.”

“What are you going to do feel Sammy up…or better yet little Sammy?”

I laughed, “Cuz that’s totally new.”
"Wait you’re not seriously telling me that you’ve slept with my brother are you?”

“Uh, I was talking about the joke Dean.” I said getting slightly annoyed. “I swear you have the sense of humor of a twelve year old.” I looked out the window because I couldn’t look at Dean.

“Whatever.” He huffed angrily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know this chapter isn't exactly exciting and that it's fillerish but I couldn't have my character sleep with Sam one night and then Dean the next lol Hope you still enjoyed it ^_^ Comments are very welcomed and recommended.