Status: Just getting started, motorbabies.

Two

Chapter 13 - Poison Revenge

This is about the time I’m glad Psycho chose Psycho as her Killjoy name. It really fits her well, and should be a warning to everybody not to mess with her. But of course everybody finds it best to look past that.

What is a name anyway? What do you think when you hear a name? I know I judge people when I hear their names, especially with these Killjoy names. Not on purpose of course, but still. Like me, Poison Revenge, everybody must think that I’m searching for Revenge. I’m not.

But that’s beside the point. Snow Ghost fucked up by making Psycho angry. I know that, Dr. D knows that, Jesus Christ, even Snow Ghost knows that! But he has too much pride to apologize or whatever, and the tension is suffocating.

“You’re just angry that somebody’s trying to take the power away from you!” Snow Ghost had shouted. “You just want to be in charge all the time!”

“So what if I do?” Psycho spat back, “If I’m not in charge something will go wrong!”

Snow Ghost laughed, humor obviously not intended, “Oh, and then what? You’re sister dies and you’re alone? Boo-fucking-hoo. You’d be better off without her anyway. From what I’ve seen all she does is slow you down!”

I was hurt, but I didn’t give a fuck. Psycho snapped, and her name definitely started showing through. Her eyes widened and she snarled, sounding like an angry tiger. And then she pounced.

When Psycho slammed Snow Ghost against the wall, he automatically knew that he had made a huge mistake, “I-I’m s-s-sorry!” He stammered, “I-I didn’t m-mean it, honest!”

Psycho snarled again, “Of course you didn’t mean it!” She drew her ray gun from its holster, “You insulted my sister. Which means you insulted me. Which means I’m going to kill you.”

Snow Ghost’s eyes widened. “P-please don’t. I didn’t mean it. I really didn’t. I’m begging you!”

“Psycho, let him go, he didn’t mean it! Just make him leave or some-” I started

“NO REVENGE. NO! DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT HE JUST SAID ABOUT YOU? HE. DESERVES. TO. DIE.” She interrupted.

“Listen to her! PLEASE LISTEN TO HER!” Snow Ghost was crying now.

“How dare you?! You brought this upon yourself! You have no right to tell me what to do!” Psycho was screaming now. “You have no right to cry! You have no right to live.”

I heard the sound of a ray gun and saw Snow Ghost’s limp body slid to the ground. Psycho looked at him one more time, fury still burning in her eyes, before saying a simple, “Grab his legs, and help me get him outside.”