Status: Just getting started, motorbabies.

Two

Chapter 15 - Psycho

"How can I help you two ladies?" I was asked by the receptionist. Paranoia running high. Our plain clothes stifling our personalities.

"Hello." I said, faking a wide smile. "I would like to speak to Korse, please, ma'am." I said politely. My make-up made my face feel stiff. My hair had been cut to look normal by Nick.

"Do you have an appointment?" She asked. I shook my head.

"He is expecting us, ma'am." Revenge said with the same fake smile plastered on her face. Her rosy cheeks and red lips looked so out of place on her. Blended in in the city.

"Okay, go straight through. Third floor." She smiled widely. I saw it instantly drop as soon as she thought I was too far away to see.

"Nice one." I said quietly to Revenge as we went up in the elevator.

"Are you ready?" She asked. I took a deep breath and nodded my head. The doors parted. Alienating corridor. Big door at the end. Shouts of anger coming from room.

"Here we go." I said. I felt Revenge's hesitance. "Can't back out now." I told her. She nodded. Followed me to the door. Knock, knock, knock.

"Who is it?" An angry male voice came from the other side of the door.

"Sir?" I called through the door. Then opened it. Each of the guys were tied to chairs. Blood on their faces. Pain in their eyes. I immediately recognized the man stood with his fist raised.

"Dad?" Revenge gasped. His hand dropped. His brow furrowed.

"...My girls?" He asked. As if dreaming. He stepped forwards. Towards us. The guys gasped.

"Yes. Now stay away from us." I said. Revenge was too shocked.

"What- How...?" Korse asked. His bald head shining. "You're dead!" He cried out. "Why are you here? What do you want from me?" He asked angrily.

"We want our friends back." I said.

"These... criminals are not your friends!" He contradicted me. I frowned.

"They are, we swear!" Revenge snapped out of shock. Her long hair swished as turned to look at Kobra Kid. Blood was pooling on his forehead. A gash above his eyebrow. Next to him was Jet Star. Blood making his afro flat. Face caked in crimson. Party Poison unconscious, head bowed. Could still see a lot of blood on his jacket. Fun Ghoul- was staring right at me, .

"Please, don't leave me here." He said quietly, choking on the blood in his mouth. I grimaced. Turned back to Korse. He was staring at Revenge and I with wonder.

"You don't know them." He said again.

"We do." I growled. Revenge touched my arm to warn me to calm down.

"Prove it." He uttered, bowing his head, smirking in challenge. I looked at Revenge. Fun Ghoul was still pleading me with his eyes.

"Psycho, please." He gurgled. I walked over to him. Touched his head gently. Smoothed back his hair. Leant down as if to whisper in his ear.

Pressed my mouth to his desperately murmuring lips. I immediately tasted the blood. The other two bound killjoys gasped. I heard Revenge chuckle. Fun Ghoul immediately kissed back with a passion, tugging at his arm binds. Trying to touch me.

"I wouldn't leave you." I whispered against his lips.

"You know them?" Korse said, confused. Proved wrong. His voice faltered as he tried to say something else. "I... I wouldn't dream of taking away something precious to my own daughters." He said. He frowned. "No one can know about this." He said. Began untying the guys. Started with Fun Ghoul.

As soon as he was free, he rushed to me, enveloping my face with his hands, pressing his lips to mine.

"I thought I was dead... I thought I'd never see you again." He murmured between kisses on my frozen lips.

Korse was busy untying the others with a BL/Ind penknife. Grumbling, sometimes nicking the flesh of their arms.

"Don't push it." I grumbled, grabbing his wrists. Appeared to be a loving gesture. Applied pressure to his wrists. He let go and stepped back. Shocked. Revenge hurried to help Kobra Kid out of the seat, then the others were attended to. Fun Ghoul stayed where he was. Korse was frozen at the other side of the room.

"I can't believe you're alive!" Korse spluttered.

"Believe it." I snapped.

"Psycho-" Revenge started to warn me. To be calm.

"But... you died with your mother!" He said defiantly. Beginning to get mad.

"Obviously." I said. Sarcastic. Mean.

"You... you killed her!" He began to storm forwards and Fun Ghoul stepped between us. Protecting me. How cute. "You killed the only woman I loved!" He yelled angrily, and Fun Ghoul leapt forwards, slamming his fist into Korse's head. Knocked him out instantly. He turned to me. His lips were smeared red. My lipstick. He smiled hesitantly at me. Then frowned. Staring at my cheek.

"Where'd you get the cut?" He asked. I stepped away from him. My eyes stared to the floor.

"Doesn't matter." I said. Shared a glance with Revenge. "Let's go."