& Sometimes Life Isn't Fair but I Will Always Love You

I Now Pronounce You Husband And Wife

There was no need for much arranging, because neither of our families had the money, and honestly, we didn’t really have the time.

So, only two weeks after he initially proposed, I was outside the wedding hall, getting ready to walk down the aisle on my dad’s arm.

It didn’t take much to get my parents to say yes to me marrying him, even if I was just sixteen because they knew how in love I was with him.

“Ready to go, Alayna?” my dad asked at my side, holding his arm out for me to take.

“Yes.” I said smiling.

We opened the doors and stepped into the room. As we walked down the aisle I immediately looked past the guests; my mom and Tyson, my grandparents, and Brandon’s parents and grandparents, and immediately locked eyes with Brandon as he stood at the other end of the room in his black tuxedo.

My heart swelled as I looked at him, the boy I love, standing there waiting for me. It took all my power and self control not to let go of my father’s arm and ditch these heels, to sprint down to him and just jump into his arms.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity my dad and I made it to the altar where my dad lifted the veil I was wearing to kiss my cheek, and handing me off to Brandon.

He took my hand and we turned toward the minister.

“We are here today to join Brandon Tarak and Alayna Rhine in holy matrimony. The step which you are about to take is the most important into which human beings can come. It is a union of two people founded upon mutual respect and affection. Your lives will change, your responsibilities will increase, but your joy will be multiplied if you are sincere and earnest with your pledge to one another.” He said. “Brandon, will you have this woman to be your wedded wife, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” Brandon said immediately.

“Alayna, will you have this man to be your wedded husband, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto him, so long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” I said, following Brandon’s quick fashion.

“Take hands and repeat after me:” we did, “I, Brandon Tarak, take you, Alayna Rhice, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward.”

Brandon said to me, smiling.

From this day forward. My heart accelerated. Did the minister know? Is that why he’s having us say from this day forward, instead of death do us part?

“Repeat after me: I, Alayna Rhice, take you, Brandon Tarak, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward.”

I repeated it.

“Do you have a ring for the bride?” the minister asks. Brandon nods and take’s it from his dad who was standing next to him. “Please place the ring on the bride's finger and say: With this ring, I thee wed.”

“With this ring,” he said sliding the ring up my ring finger, “I thee wed.”

“Is there a ring for the groom?” the minister said once more. I took it from my mom. “Please place the ring on the groom's finger and say: With this ring, I thee wed.”

“With this ring,” I said putting the ring on his finger, “I thee wed.”

“Let these rings be given and received as a token of your affection, sincerity and fidelity to one another. In as much as Alayna and Brandon have consented together in wedlock and have witnessed the same before this company, and pledged their vows to each other, by the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Brandon grinned, grabbed me, and brought me to him, locking our lips together and smiling into the kiss.

When we let go he kissed my forehead and whispered, “Ready for our honeymoon, Mrs. Alayna Tarak?”
♠ ♠ ♠
pretty cute, ehh?:D comments?