& Sometimes Life Isn't Fair but I Will Always Love You

You Really Don't Know What You Do To Me

I got off of his lap, but still sat right next to him (nearly on his lap) while he turned on the truck and drove off to wherever it was he was taking me.

We drove through that same path we had taken to the fourwheelers, and went to the same big open space of land. Only this time, he got a blanket the had been in the backseat and laid it in the bed of the truck, and we climbed in and lay there together.

I was using his shoulder as a pillow, with my left arms extending over his stomach, and he was playing with my hair. His right hand found its way to lay on top of mine, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

I woke up to a light kiss on my forehead. I lightly fluttered my eyes open to see Brandon staring at me.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up. It’s just that you look so beautiful and peaceful when you sleep.”

I blushed and pecked him on the lips.

“I’m sorry for falling asleep, how long was I out?”

“Only like a half an hour,” I nodded and started tracing invisible patterns onto his stomach with my finger.

After a couple minutes he finally gave a grunt, that sounds somewhat like a moan and flipped me on my back and leaned over me. So that I was resting on his forearm. Then his lips crashed onto mine.

I immediately kissed back and wove my fingers into his luscious soft brown hair. His other hand grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. His tongue asked for entrance and I gave in.

Wanting to take control I got his lower lip with my teeth and gave a gentle pull, earning a moan. His hand that had been on my waist moved under me to my lower back, and lifted me up so that I was arching my back, getting even closer to him.

No one had ever made me feel like this, so free and alive. I loved that way he made me feel; which is why I poured all this passion into the kiss, pushing myself even closer to him, even though he already had me pinned to the floor.

Our lips were completely one. We moved at the same time, in all the perfect ways, and when it came to the point that we couldn’t breathe and needed to get air, we broke apart, reluctantly.

I leaned back and rested my head on his arm, while he stayed on his side hovering over me, both our chests heaving for air.

“Where did that come from?” I asked him, still breathless.

“Well you cant exactly expect me to sit there and let you trail your finger on my stomach and not think that it will effect me.”

A giggle erupted from my throat at the thought of me turning him on.

“Yeah right,” I said, still giggling.

“Alayna,” he said, his voice very husky, and very sexy, “you really don’t know what you do to me.”

“I think I do,” I whispered, looking straight into his eyes.

He groaned and kissed me again, and when he pulled away pulled my body into his and whispered huskily, “God Alayna. I swear, you’ll be the death of me.”

With that I flipped us over so that I was on top, straddling him, his hands on my waist and my hands supporting my weight on either side of his head.

“Not if you’re the death of me first.” I said, and he sat up and brought his lips to mine, once again.

“I’m really falling for you Alayna, and theres absolutely nothing I can do about it.”

“Good,” I whispered, “don’t.”
***
We pulled up in front of my house, and I could see that both my parents were home, because it was nearly dinner time.

I turned to Brandon, our hands intertwined.

“Can you do me a favor?” I asked him, crawling over and sitting on his lap, just like I had been outside the movies.

“Anything for you babe.” He said chuckling.

“Can you drive me and my little brother Tyson to his school tomorrow? It’s his first day of Pre-School, and I want to take him.” I said smiling up at him.

“I’d be glad to,” he said kissing my forehead.

“Thank you,” I whispered. “Can you be here at like nine thirty? He has to be there at ten.”

“Yep, I’ll be here.”

I looked up into his eyes, and my heart and stomach fluttered.

“What?” he asked chuckling.

“Nothing, its just…” I said trailing off, to embarrassed to finish my sentence.

“Just what?” he asked, cocking his eyebrow.

“It’s just, you make me feel so happy and free, I just cant believe you picked me.” I said, looking down and away, blushing.

He lifted my chin so that I looked into his eyes.

“You have no idea how I feel about you Alayna. Your not the one that should be in disbelief. I cant believe that you picked me.”

With that he kissed my forehead.

“I should probably get going.” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Probably.”

I straightened out and kissed him one last time and climbed off of his lap and out of his car. When I got to the porch I looked back to see him staring at me, I blew him a kiss and walked inside my house, unable to hide the uncontrollable smile that was taking its place on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
plllleasee leave comments!