& Sometimes Life Isn't Fair but I Will Always Love You

And There's Always A Royal Bitch.

And so life went on that way. Brandon and I fell in deeper and deeper love, and school started. It wasn’t all that bad. It was great actually, Brandon was in three of my classes, and I made friends with a girl named Kayla in my other classes. Life was going great, and the best part was that it was Friday and today was Brandon and mine’s one month anniversary.

Brandon and I sat in the car on the way to school on Friday. He parked in the student parking lot and turned to me.

“So do you know what today is?” I asked him, scooting closer to him.

“Yes, actually, I do.” I just waited for him to answer. “Its Friday,” he said smiling smugly.

I punched him lightly on the arm.

“I’m just kidding love,” he said kissing me. “Its our one month anniversary.”

I grinned, “You remembered!”

“Of course I remembered, how can I forget the day that my life turned completely upside down?” he said pulling something out of his pocket. “I love you.” He said pulling me to him and kissing me.

When we pulled apart he handed me a box. I opened it to see a beautiful heart locket. It had a beautifully elegant design on the front, I opened it to see a picture of me and him kissing, we had taken it in his car one day. On the other side it said, “You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I love you, and I always will. –Love- Brandon.

“Its beautiful.” I gasped. I turned away from him as he put the locket on my neck.

I closed the distance between us and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I love you more than you could ever know.” I said into his neck.

Before he could say anything back there was a knock on my window.

“Hey girl hey!” Kayla yelled through the window with a big grin on her face.

I looked back at Brandon and smiled sadly at him.

“I’ll see you later?” I asked him.

“Yeah, but don’t forget about our plans tonight.” He said tightening his arms around me.

“How could I forget?” I said, kissing him one last time before stepping out of the car.

“Ooh, pretty necklace.” Kayla said to me as we started to walk into the school.

“Thanks,” I said, smiling and touching it.

“So where is he taking you for your monthiverrsary?”

I laughed.

“First of all, lets not call it that, and second of all, he wont tell me!” I said throwing my arms into the air.

“If that’s your biggest problem then I want your life!” Kayla said laughing.

I just smiled, and hoped the day would go by faster.

In between my classes I ran to my locker quickly to get my sketch book for art. I was shutting my locker when I girl came up to me in a mini skirt and a tight shirt.

“Your Alayna right?” she asked me.

“Yeah,” I said, looking at her questioningly.

“Well, I just wanted to let you know that Brandon may like you now, but he wont soon. Trust me, he has had his way with plenty of girls, and he’ll just throw you out too. That’s what he does. But he’s mine, we belong together. So back the fuck off.”

“Excuse me?” I asked her, wondering who she thought she was talking to me like this.

“You heard me you ugly little dwarf. You’re an ugly fat little sophomore. And he will dump you soon enough, and when that time comes, you’ll be alone forever, because nobody will ever date you. This was a complete one time thing.” With that she walked away.
***
Honors English, down, Honors History, down, Art and three other classes down, now I just had to get through the last ten minutes of Geometry Honors.

Ring, I chanted to myself, staring at the clock, ring, ring, ring, RING!

I sighed and did my last problem, and once I was finished the bell rang.

I grinned and threw all of my things into my messenger bag.

I got to my locker as fast as I could, dumped the books in there, got my homework, and sprinted out to the parking lot.

I found Brandon leaning against his truck on the passenger side waiting for me.

He grinned when he saw me and opened his arms up, I grinned and ran to him, jumping into his arms. I had a bad day, especially with what that chick had said to me.

“I missed you,” I whispered into his ear.

“I missed you way more than you missed me.” He said back.

I just grinned and stepped back.

We got into the car and he started driving to my house.

“So have you decided to tell me where we are going tonight?” I asked, looking over at him.

“It’s a surprise.” He said, smiling and looking at me out of the corner of his eye as we pulled up to my empty house and parked in the street.

“Are you sure you don’t want to tell me?” I asked, trying to make my voice sexy, and scooted closer to him.

“Positive.” He said, staring at me questioningly.

“How about now?” I asked running my hand up and down his thigh.

He shifted.

“No.”

“Now?” I asked, slowly getting onto his lap and straddling him.

“Nope,” he said, grabbing my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, “Now?” I asked, bringing my face closer and closer to his.

“No.”

As soon as I was about to kiss him, I ducked my head and went for his neck.

“Now?” I asked, while I trailed light kisses up and down his neck.

“No,” he said as he started rubbing his hands on my hips.

I brought my head up and placed my lips centimeters away from his.

“Now?” I whispered as I slightly grinded myself on him.

He closed his eyes, but then came back to reality, opened them, and said no again.

“Now?” I asked and attacked his lips with mine.

Instead of letting him take control I captured his bottom lip with my teeth and gave a light pull, he moaned and opened them immediately.

I sat up on my knees so that I was slightly taller than him and kept on kissing him. His hands massaged my sides, and he played with the hem of my shirt. He was teasing me. I gave a small growl and reached back and lifted the tail of my shirt up an inch, just enough to show skin.

He smiled into the kiss and he started to massage the skin on my waist. I moaned and kissed him harder. I wove my hands into his hair and gave a small tug. He groaned, and started kissing down my neck.

I tilted my head back, loving the way he was making me feel. He kissed down my neck to my collar bone placing on sweet kiss into the center of it. I moaned even louder. That was it. I couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Brandon,” I said breathlessly, tugging on his sleeve.

“What?” he mumbled into my neck.

“L-Lets go to my room.” I wanted this. I wanted him, I really did.

He stopped kissing me. He brought his head out of my neck and I looked down at him.

He just looked at me, not saying a word. But his eyes were apologetic.

“Oh…” I mumbled, sitting back down so I was on his lap. I looked down and nodded, then went to get off of his lap, but his grip on my waist tightened.

“Alayna,” he said softly.

I turned my face away from him and looked down.

I went to get off of his lap and this time he let me. I sat in my seat and got my bag. Then I opened the door and climbed out.

“I love you.” I said, and then I closed the door and started walking up my driveway.

I tried to stop the tears. I didn’t even know why I was crying, but that was a lie. I did. I was crying because I was so completely in love with this guy and he wouldn’t show me how much he loved me.

I was stepping to the door and unlocking it when I heard a car door open and close, I heard footsteps running towards me, and before I knew it I was spun around, pinned to the door, with lips crashing onto mine.

I kissed him back immediately and opened the door behind me. We stepped into the house and he shut the door with his foot. Still kissing, we made our way toward the staircase, where he slid his hands down to the back of my legs and I jumped, so that I was straddling him and he was carrying me.

He walked up the stairs with me still kissing him. He found my room and opened and shut the door, then he laid me back on my bed.

He got on top and kissed me, while he grabbed my waist tighgtly, pulling me to him. I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer to me, while his fingers slipped underneath my shirt.

I leaned back and ripped my shirt off, leaving me in a tanktop, throwing it across the room. He kissed down my neck and to my collar bone, and went all the way down to kiss above where the tanktop started, above my cleavage.

I moaned louder and brought my hands to the bottom of his shirt, I tried pulling it up, but his hand stopped me.

He looked down at me and said, “We can’t,”

Tears started to form in my eyes at the fact that he just lead me on, and I ripped myself out of his grasp, and out from underneath him. I got up off of the bed and went into my bathroom, shutting the door, and sitting in the tub.

I felt so unwanted. I knew I shouldn’t have let what that girl said get to me, but lets face it, a guy like Brandon is just too good for me. I’m nothing. I’m a fat ugly girl who is nothing.

And with that thought I cried even harder.

I heard three soft taps on the door, and then it opened.

I brought my knees up, wrapped my arms around them and put my head on my arms, and continued to cry.

“Alayna,” Brandon said, shocked that I was crying.

He stepped over to the tub and lifted me out, carrying me to the bed, where he sat with his back on the headboard and me curled up on his lap.

“Baby, love, why are you crying?” he asked me, pushing the hair out of my face.

I calmed down and looked away.

“Because, I’m an ugly nothing.”

“What?” he asked in disbelief.

“You heard me.”

“Alayna,” he said, lifting my chin up to face him. “you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Why would you ever think otherwise?”

I explained to him about the girl at school, and everything she had said.

“And then I try and give myself to you, because I am completely in love with you, but you just deny me, twice. Because I’m unwanted.” I say, letting a whole new string of tears fall.

“Alayna, its just…not yet. I want it to be really special, and…I’m trying to give you time to decide if you really even want to be with me.” He said, and I was shocked.

“Why wouldn’t I want to be with you? I mean lets face it Brandon, you are way too good for me.”

He just chuckled and looked at me.

“You will never understand that you are a true gift. I am so lucky to have you. And anyway, I just, I don’t want to take something that precious away from you, because I could be gone the next day.”

“W-What?” I asked, tears sprouting into my eyes, thinking he was leaving me.

“We are near death everyday, Alayna. Some people closer than others, I’m just saying that I don’t want to take something like that, and have you attached to me, when I could be gone soon.” I was confused by this.

“No. Don’t ever say that. I cant even think about that.” I said shaking my head.

“Sh, don’t. Its ok. I love you.” He said kissing my forehead.

“I love you too.” I whispered.

“I’m going to go, but I’ll be back to pick you up for our date. Wear something nice.” With that he kissed me one last time and walked downstairs and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
dont worry, big things are gunna happen soon!