Status: :D

Secret Kisses

Part I

“Ya know,” I said started leaning over the counter to peel my orange, I stared out the window as I did, “There isn’t much you can do.”


“You wanna bet?” he asked, and before I knew what was happening I had begun to turn and he was on me like a cat on a mouse, and sadly enough, I was the mouse.

My heart began to speed up to a dangerous rate. If he did much more it may stop.

My mind felt like a satellite signal that had become fuzzy and I didn’t know what to say. “Um, I,” I stuttered and my orange rolled out of my hand and across the counter top, “I have a boyfriend.”

That was the best I could come up with! Alex immediately popped into my head right then and there because my conscience was at work.

“You think that changes anything?” he whispered. He was terribly close. His body almost pressed against mine, with his hands on either side of me on the edge of the counter.

I could feel my face heating up, “It should.”

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, “But it doesn’t,” his answer was quick and felt like a pin prick; because it was true.

This felt so, for lack of a better word, right. I never had this feeling when Alex held my hand or was this close to me. There was no denying it. I wanted this boy. I wanted him with all my heart. But my parents didn’t want him. My friends didn’t want him.

But, why does that matter? What matters is, I want him. Not what anyone else thinks. And to add to the point he wants me too.

His face came close to mine, our noses almost touching, and I could feel his warm breath on my lips, “It doesn’t change a thing because I know how you feel right now.” his voice was almost threatening but I couldn’t get over how much it was turning me on.

I just stayed where I was and timidly asked, “How?” I looked up into his brown orbs.

He looked back down at me and I could see the passion in them, “Because it’s the same way I’m feeling,” he paused emphasized his words, “Right,” another pause and emphasis, “Now.”

I was scared and not of him, but of my feelings. No one in the entire world had ever made me feel this way before and no one else probably ever could.

Then it happened. His lips were on mine and sparks and fireworks and waves of passion engulfed me and dragged me out to sea.

I kissed back of course, and my mind went blank and all that was around us was gone. It was just me and Justin.

Soon I was hoisted up onto the counter and I wrapped my legs around his torso, he was tall enough so it wasn’t awkward but basically really sexy. Our lips fit together like puzzle pieces and our tongues danced.

It was the perfect kiss, passionate, playful, and nothing sloppy and rated R. But it was practically a mini make-out session.

His hands were planted firmly on my hips squeezing me against him and my hands had found there way up into his soft brown hair. My legs kept us entangled in each other.

There was nothing better than this moment, but before it could continue. He pulled his lips off mine but kept them a centimeter away. Our heavy breathing filled the quiet kitchen.

“Do you love me?” he asked.

I began to think. Love was a big word for me.

My legs unwrapped from around him and hung loosely over the counter again, and my hands came out of his hair. I looked down and closed my eyes.

I knew what my heart wanted, “Yes,” I answered meekly.

He let out a sigh of relief and smiled, “Good, because I love you too.”

Quickly he cupped my cheek with his soft, warm palm, kissed me quick, and then was out the back door like lighting.

I was in a daze. Sitting there on the counter. My hair a little messed up. My breathing still ragged. 


It was like a dream. Him showing up here right after my family had left me home alone for a little while. He practically seduced me and I just let my feelings spill out of my mouth.

Our families being practically sworn enemies it was hard to ever see him. It felt like Romeo and Juliet without the issue of possible death in the near future.

I hopped down off the counter and sighed, running my hand through my hair to try to flatten it back down. I picked up my half peeled orange, put it in a plastic baggy, and put it back in the fridge. I wasn’t hungry for it anymore.


I slowly made my way back up to my room; my mind reeling over the past 15 minutes.

Why did our families have to hate each other? Actually it was more of our teams and record companies hating each other. It was funny how no one but us knew about it. The press didn’t know about our feud; it was only everyone effected.

And sadly enough, it was me and Justin who were affected the most.

Alex first began as a real crush. But now... he’s just more of a bumper for the press to distract the fact that me and Justin just keep getting closer and closer.

Just like Justin, I have a ‘mentor’ and best friend. You probably know her, Carrie Underwood is her name.

And you are probably surprised to find that her and Usher are not on the best terms. I told you we hide it pretty well.

The only battles between us that the public knows about is the battles for #1 on iTunes.

One of the bigger differences between Justin and I is that instead of a mom traveling on the road with me twenty-four-seven, its my dad. My mom is basically out of the picture. She died a couple years ago, after my little sister was born. That’s why Carrie is basically like my mom.

She’s my dad’s best friend and very proud of where I’m going with my career. She’s part of the reason for my success and she never, ever, pushes me to do more than I can or want.

I came up to my room and flopped on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a little while and then decided to listen to some music.

I plugged my iPod touch into the surround sound system we had in the house. The dock was in my dad’s office so I went in there and set it up. 


I pressed shuffle and of course the first song that came on was Born to be Somebody by Justin Bieber himself.

I groaned but kept it on anyways. This was the only time I could crank it up in the entire house.

No one in my family knew I had Justin or Usher on my iPod. If they did, they’d have a fit. It’s not my fault they have really amazing songs! And that I’m in love with Justin and hearing his voice just makes me happy...

“There’s me no one knows, waiting to be set free.”

The only part of me no one knows is the one that loves Justin.

“I was born to be somebody, I was born to be, and this world will belong to me,” I sang along.

I went back and lay on my bed singing along to the song and thinking.

“This world will belong, to me,” I sang the last words and knew what I wanted to do.

I sat up and grabbed my phone off my bedside table as The Cave by Mumford & Sons came on.


I had Justin’s number; but it was under a code name of course. And I rarely ever contacted him.

I scrolled down to ‘Dustin’ and hit the ‘new text message’ button.

meet me @ starbucks 6th street asap

Rarely did I ever purposely tell him to meet me anywhere either.

I put on my wig I used to disguise myself, I put on my aviators, slipped on my flip flops, stuffed my phone in my pocket of my shorts, and went and unplugged my iPod.

I headed out the front door and locked it behind me.

The Starbucks was not far away. Justin and I could walk there within 10 minutes and as long as we were disguised well enough and weren’t there too long we wouldn’t get noticed either.

I walked into the coffee smelling building and walked up to the counter.

“Hey, Larissa,” Ashely greeted me from behind the counter. I was a regular here so Ashley knew me pretty well. She still didn’t know who I really was though. And I felt kinda bad about lying to her and being some other person around her. She didn’t even know my real name. Well, she probably did know it, she just didn’t know it belonged to the person right in front of her.

“Hey Ash,” I smiled.

She flicked her bangs out of her face, “The usual?”

That’s how much of a regular I am, “Yup!”

I handed her the money for my chocolate and caramel drizzled frappe.

I turned when the door made its dinging noise for a new arrival.

I was disappointed to find it wasn’t Justin yet. 


“Here ya go!” Ashley yanked me out of my thoughts and handed me my drink with a grin.

“Thanks,” I reciprocated the smile and made my way over to a table in the corner. It was the same one I always sat at. No one would notice me immediately and no one could sneak up on me with the wall behind me. I had a perfect view of everything.

I took a view sips of my frappe and waited for about fifteen minutes until he finally showed up.

He ordered his drink and then came and sat by me. His hood was up and he had on his sunglasses.

He took the seat the closest to me and then he scooted over even closer. I lowered my glasses and gave him a look.

“What?” he asked, playing it dumb.

I rolled my eyes, “Scoot over you moron,” I pushed his shoulder.

He groaned and scooted away a little bit.

Even though I was in love with the boy I wasn’t gonna go crazy with it. I was gonna play the denial and hard-to-get cards before I gave in.

I sipped my frappe and pushed my glasses back up my nose and crossed my arms.

“So why did you summon me here my lady?” he asked, with a sly smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes again, “I wanted to set some things straight.”

He leaned back in his chair, he was wearing a simple grey hoodie, white skinny jeans and his purple shoes. He had a matching purple hat on and his hood was up, his sunglasses covering his eyes.

“Ya know, you look good as a red head,” he smiled.

“Shut up!” I snapped. He was a huge flirt.

He chuckled, “Sorry babe.”

I blushed, “Don’t call me babe!”

He scooted closer to me again, “But you like it. You’re blushing.”


I groaned, “Ok, can we move on now?” I sipped more of my drink. It was almost gone now.

“Yes, go ahead,” he said and he drank more his beverage too.

“Ok, first of all. I’m not your babe or your shawty,” I took of my glasses, “Yet.” I added with a smirk.

“Ok, I’m listening,” he leaned forward and rested his cheek in his hand sipping through his straw.

“You can’t just keep popping up out of no where Justin,” I said sternly.

He took his glasses off too and rolled his eyes this time.

“Its driving me crazy! We could get caught,” I said quietly, flicking some of my fake hair out of my face.

He chuckled again, “Don’t you like that rush?” he asked.

Face palm. “No! No, I don’t! It’s way to stressful!”

The truth was, I actually loved it just as much as he did.

He leaned in close to me and I was tempted to back away, “Ok, I know you didn’t call me here just to yell at me.”

I sighed. It was true, I did have something more important to say, “Yes, there is something else.”

Before I could continue, Justin blurted something out, “Can I kiss you first?”

I looked at him with a look of ‘seriously?’, “Dude, focus!” I lightly smacked his forehead.

He groaned and banged his head on the table.

I really wanted to kiss him too, so I gave in.

“Justin.”

He rolled over so his cheek was laying on the table, he gave me the puppy dog eyes, “Yes?”

I closed my eyes and sighed, “Sit up.”

He did as I told him and I kissed him. I felt him smile against my lips, as he caressed my cheek with his hand.

He moved his chair closer to me and put his other hand on my thigh.

I giggled and pulled away, “Hold up there buddy boy.”

He kissed my nose and sat back again, “Ok you can keep talking.”

I almost didn’t remember what I wanted to say then it all came back to me.

“What are you doing next month?”

“What do you mean?” he asked with a puzzled look on his face.

“I’m scheduled to go to the Bahamas on the fourteenth,” I informed him.

His eyes lit up, “I can make that happen.”

I knew he was referring to him and his team going there at the same time.

“Good,” I smiled, “I really want you there.”

He grinned and I practically melted.

“But here’s the reason why,” I started again.

“Are we gonna let them know about us?” he asked, before I could finish.

I looked at him, “You really like interrupting me don’t you?” I laughed.

He chuckled too, “Sorry.”


“It’s okay and yes. I’m planning on breaking up with Alex in the near future anyways,” I focused my attention on playing with my straw in my frappe, “I just can’t date him knowing I love you.” My voice had gotten low and quiet.

Justin just watched me, and then he kissed my cheek making me look at him.

“I think that’s a great idea,” he said sweetly.

I sighed again and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He hugged me back, wrapping his arms around my small frame. One of the little things I loved about him was that instead of closed fists when he hugged me, his hands were open and warm against my skin. That was one of the ways I knew he really cared about me and he was comfortable around me. He squeezed me close and I inhaled his scent.

He kissed the top of my head and we stayed like that for a little while.

“I love you too, Brie,” he whispered.

I smiled and stayed close to him.

But then, they door pinged signaling a new customer. Luckily, I looked up and saw it was my father and my agent walking in.

I gasped and stood, grabbing Justin’s hand and taking him around the corner into the small hallway where the restrooms were.

“Oh no,” I groaned, rubbing my face with my hand.

“What is it?” Justin asked.

It was then I realized he was basically on top of me again and I was pushed against the wall.

I looked up at him, “Uh,” I got lost in his beauty again, “It’s my dad! Him and my agent are here.”

He moved and looked around the corner at the people ordering.

“Ew, yeah, that’s them,” he said and he came back towards me.

He chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” I growled.

He looked down at me, “We are about to get busted and I’m practically on top of you again.”

I rolled my eyes, “I’m glad you’re having a good time but any suggestions on how to get out of this sticky situation would be very helpful.”

“Hold on, restroom break,” I heard my agent, Tiffany’s, voice say.

“Ah! Shit! She’s coming what do we do?!” I began to panic.

“Quick, just do what I say ok?” Justin asked me, I nodded.

“Put your foot against the wall, wrap your arms around my neck,” he roughly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him after adjusting his hat to the side. I was doing what he was telling me to do.

“What? How is this gonna-,” but I was cut off with his lips being put on mine.

I lost myself again and Tiffany passed us and mumbled, “Kids.”

Justin and I were practically making out again and after the bathroom door closed he pulled away and took my hand taking me into the back kitchen. There was a back door there and we snuck out with ease.

“Whoa,” I said as I swallowed. The door closed behind us and we stood outside.

Justin laughed, “That was totally awesome!”

I laughed too.

He looked at me as I leaned against the brick wall.

I turned my head and looked at him. The smile never leaving my face.

His expression softened, his hands were in his pockets, the look he was giving me was special.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he smiled still.

I moved in closer to him, “Come on tell me,” I giggled.

He moved closer to me too, “Some of your blonde is sticking out,” he said, tucking a strand of my original blonde hair back behind all the fake red.

I laughed, “Thanks, but I know that’s not really what you were thinking.”


“You’re right,” he said. He kept staring at me as he paused, “I was thinking...”

He had trailed off and right when he was about to finish the door behind him, that we had recently come out of, opened revealing Ashley; with her Starbucks hat and apron on.

“AH HA! I knew you were Justin Bieber!” she said, as she closed the door behind her and stood by it.

I groaned and he turned, “You caught me,” I watched him as he grinned, “Now what can I do for you little lady? Autograph, picture, a lock of my hair?”

I laughed and so did she, “Well not so fast buddy boy.”

I kept leaning against the wall as she talked, “First I wanna know if my suspicions about Miss ‘Larissa’ here are true.” She eve put air quotes around my fake name.

She crossed her arms and came towards me, “Larissa isn’t really your name is it?” she smirked.

I shook my head and began to stand up straight.

“You, are actually the famous Brie Wilson, are you not?”

It was Justin’s turn to gawk.

“May I ask if you are going to hate me?” I asked first.

She laughed and smiled, “Why would I hate you? I don’t love Justin. I’m actually just a big fan of both of ya’lls music. You guys are great. And might I add, a seriously cute couple trying to act all ninja and hide it. So cute!”

I smiled, “Thanks I said. Now how did you know it was us?”

“Well, Justin here,” she patted his shoulder, “He’s not the most discreet person,” she turned to talk directly to him, “Honestly you’re hair gives it all away. I knew it was you the first time you walked in here.”

I laughed because it was true.

“Now you,” she pointed to me, “It took me a little while longer to figure it out. I mean I thought you guys hated each other so the last person I thought would meet Justin Bieber here would be you. But then, your shoes gave it away.”

I was confused, “My shoes?” I looked down at my toes on my flip flops.

“Yup, your shoes!” she grinned feeling proud of herself, “I heard from one of my friends that you absolutely adore anything Prada. And I remembered that fact because I do too,” she lifted her jeans up to reveal some super cute Prada heels, “So when you walked in here one day with a pair of gorgeous blue Prada pumps, I totally knew it was you. It just all fit together.”

“Hm,” I muttered, “You’re good!”

She rolled her eyes, “I know right,” and she laughed. Justin and I laughed along with her.

“Well, it was really great meeting you guys. I’m not gonna go all kung-foo for pictures or autographs. As long as you keep coming back to this Starbucks, I’ll be a happy camper!”

She went to open the door and go back inside but she turned and looked at us once more, “Oh, and don’t worry, your secret is totally safe with me.”

With one last smile and a single wink, she turned, her brown pony-tail flicked behind her, and she was back inside, the door closed behind her.

“Wow,” I said simply, “She was really cool!”

Justin laughed, “Agreed!”


Just then my phone rang in my pocket.

“Baby, we can go nowhere but up.”

Justin chuckled.

I playfully glared at him and answered my phone not checking who it was.

“Hello? Brie speaking,” I said happily.

Justin moved in closer to me and laid a hand on my hip.

“Brie, hey sweetie,” it was my dad.

I was about to giggle with Justin kissing the side of my face.

“Oh hey dad!” I said making the word ‘dad’ a little louder so Justin would know it was him I was talking to.

Justin just smiled and pulled me into him, so that the ear I wasn’t using was against his chest. I smiled and leaned into him, wrapping my free arm around him too.

“What’s up?” my dad asked.

“Oh ya know,” I said, “Ran down to Starbucks for a little something.”


Justin kissed my temple.

“Hope you didn’t spend too much,” my dad chuckled.

I laughed back, “Of course not, and yes I took precautions. I’m wearing my wig and glasses.”

“That’s ma girl!” he said cheerfully, “Well, we are on our way home so meet us there and get ready we are going to out to dinner tonight.”

“Ok, sure thing,” I backed away from Justin a little and directed this next sentence towards him, “I’ll be home as soon as possible!”

He rolled his eyes and gave me a puppy dog look. I glared at him again.

“Ok, well see you soon sweetheart, love you!” my dad said, signaling the end of this phone call.

“You too, daddy. See ya soon,” and we hung up.

Justin looked down at me with big sad eyes.

“Don’t give me that look,” I said to him, “I’ve gotta get home. We are going out to dinner tonight, and knowing my dad it’s probably with Beyonce,” I smirked.

I didn’t know if it was really gonna be with her, I just wanted to get under Justin’s skin. But, sadly enough, it didn’t work.

“Beyonce has nothing on you babe,” he said smoothly, pulling me into him again.

I sighed when my cheek met his chest, “I love how you always know what to say.”


“You know it shawty!”

“Ok, well, not always.”

We laughed and I felt him breath. I closed my eyes and made a wish that I could stay in his arms forever. But that would be unreal right?

“I gotta go,” I said quietly, unwrapping my arms from around him.

He sighed, “At least I’ll see you soon right?”

I looked at him again. His eyes were like chocolate diamonds. 


“Of course,” I smiled, put my sunglasses back on and let that one strand of blonde hair stay sticking out of my wig.
♠ ♠ ♠
:DD
Hope ya'll like it!
Part II coming soon(:
COMMENT!!!