Status: Complete

Will You Fall For Me?

I wish I could feel you

It's been a month since the X games, Dew Tour had come and gone. I won first place in half pipe at Snow Basin which made me really happy, I saw Naya after too which made me even happier. The guys like her, she still hasn't 'fell' yet though which kinda upsets me a bit. I don't see why she can't just become human if it's so easy?

I sighed and looked up at the cieling, it was about 1 am and I couldn't sleep. I hadn't seen Naya today, even though she said she'd come by at some point. I don't know what it was about her, I'd never felt this way. I didn't know it was possible to feel this way. I just wanted her around me all the time, I needed her around me. I loved her, even though I hadn't known her for long, I loved her more than anything.

"Love you too Squiddy." I heard her voice, I looked to my right and there she was, lying next to me.

"Stop reading my thoughts, they're so gay." I whined as I wrapped my left arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

"I like 'em." She smiled as she closed her eyes.

"Do you sleep?" I asked, there was still so much I didn't know about her.

"Nah, I like closing my eyes though." She smiled which made me laugh.

"So what are you gonna do when I go to sleep?" I asked, looking in to her big green eyes.

"Gonna go to Australia and bring you back and pet kangaroo." I burst out laughing, god she was so funny.

"I'll love you forever if you did." I smiled as I closed my eyes.

"Haha, nah. I don't like flying in the dark." She replied as she snuggled up closer to me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm scared of the dark." She replied.

"Whaaaat? You're like a million years old though, old people are never scared of anything." I laughed.

"327, actually." She chuckled.

"So if you've lived for so long, how many boyfriends have you had? You must've had like 100." I smiled slightly.

"Nah, only you." She replied, nestling her head in my chest.

"I am pretty amazing aren't I?" I laughed.

"Nah." She laughed. I held her tighter, even though I knew she couldn't feel it, I could though. It made me feel safe in a way, it sounds really gay I know but oh well.

"If I hear the word gay one more time I'm gonna turn human then kill myself." I heard Naya laugh.

"Haha I'm not asking you to read my mind." I smiled in to her long, black hair.

"I can't choose whether or not to listen to it. I can hear everyone's, not just yours." She replied.

"Really? What have my friends been thinking?" I asked, intruiged.

"Danny was thinking about how much he loves his dog Layla the other day. Mason was thinking about having sex, which is all he's thought about every time I've seen him, ha. Scotty was thinking about your friend Kevin and then having sex with someone called Bridgett. I can't remember the rest." She replied.

"Hahaha, Danny is too funny." I laughed, as if he was thinking about Layla bless him.

"Yeah, I guess. I wish I could feel you." She sighed, I breathed in to her hair again and sighed.

"All you have to do is fall." I replied.

"It's not that easy." She sighed.

"If you really wanted to be with me then it is."