Status: Complete

Will You Fall For Me?

Here goes

"Hey." I smiled as I appeared at Luke's side, I've done it so many times now but he still shits himself every time.

"Hello there m'lady." He smiled back as he hugged me.

"You going snowboarding?" I asked, looking at the snowboard he was currently leaning on.

"Yep! Wanna come?" He asked.

"Nah, gonna hang out with my friends." I smiled, which caused him to raise an eyebrow and look at me weirdly.

"Yes, I have friends. Why is that so hard to believe?" I said, narrowing my eyes at him slightly.

"Hahaha, I don't know. It's just weird." He smiled crookedly. I rolled my eyes and smiled back.

"Dude, hurry up." I heard Thomas' voice, I looked to my left and narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm coming." I replied before turning my gaze back upon Luke and his extremely confused facial expression.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

"Me." Thomas replied, making himself visible for Luke to see.

"Oh, hi.." Luke replied awkwardly, I laughed and wrapped my arms around Luke's neck.

"See you later." I smiled as I pecked him on the cheek, still not being able to feet it.

"Bye." Luke smiled as I let my hands drop and walking away, Thomas next to me. We both turned invisible again before flying back to LA, it was quite a sunny day. We finally touched down upon a very, very tall building, sitting down on the edge looking out over LA.

"I took the sexiest woman the other day." Thomas said, I looked over at him and laughed.

"Shame she's dead." I smiled, he rolled his eyes and looked back out at the sunset.

"I want a girlfriend." He sighed, looking down and playing with his hands.

"Get one then." I shrugged, leaning back on my elbows, legs dangling over the edge of the building.

"I had one before." He sighed, looking at me. I'd never seen Thomas like this before, sad.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting back up and looking at him as he carried on playing with his hands.

"Lucifer found out, killed her." He sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're not meant to be with humans, it's never been in the rule book but Lucifer can do what he wants, he especially doesn't like it when we tell people we're angels. I think you should fall soon, just incase." He replied, looking at me.

"Really?" I gulped.

"Yeah, he's done it to a few others." He sighed.

"I didn't know anything about that." I frowned, looking down.

"Not many of us do, I have to go. Just got that feeling. Think about it though, alright? If you really wanna be with Luke then I think you should fall." He replied before standing up and taking off in to the sunset.

I stood up, standing on the edge of the building. It was a long drop, a very long drop. I wanted to fall, I needed to fall. I don't know what I'd do if I never got to see Luke again. I took in a deep breath, looking down at the ground before me.

"Here goes." I gulped, lifting my right leg up slightly and hovering it over the edge of the building. I was just about to jump, just about to end my life as an angel when I got that feeling again, the feeling which lets me know I need to take another persons life. I groaned, slightly out of annoyance and stepped down from the ledge. Everything went black as I waited for the name and location to appear, and when it appeared, I wish it hadn't. It was Luke.