Status: Complete

Will You Fall For Me?

I'll find you

I sat on the floor, next to a chair that was occupied by one of the boys. Hours had passed and it wasn't time. I was bored, seriously, seriously bored. None of the four boys had really said a word, they were all rather attractive. Especially one of them, I didn't know his name. He had long, curly brown hair. His eyes were red, bloodshot from.. crying? I don't know, I never have cried. I looked at my watch, it was nearly 12. Nearly a new year, if I was human I'd be getting so drunk right now. But no, I'm not human and I'm spending my new years waiting to find out if this guy's gonna die or not.

"Marcus said he's not gonna take him." My friend, Leanne said as she appeared at my side. She sat down next to me and offered me a cigarette, I nodded and lit it up. I love smoking, I can't taste the tobacco but I like the feeling of smoke in my lungs.

"So what does he want me to do?" I asked.

"I dunno, leave probably. Wanna wait around in here though? I'm bored. Who you took today?" She asked, stretching her legs out in front of her.

"Just a little girl but Thomas took her after she died because Ryan took his guy. You?" I asked, taking another drag from the sweet cigarette.

"Just some old woman. Boring day, everyone's stopped dying." She laughed slightly. I smiled at her and nodded.

"I know man, whatever happened to America being the most overweight country?" I laughed.

"Seriously, they're all alive and kickin'." I laughed at her statement as the boy with the long, curly brown hair stood up and stretched out.

"Anyone want a coffee?" He asked, all of them nodded and turned towards the door.

"I want a coffee!" I shouted, knowing he couldn't hear me, just for the entertainment for me and Leanne.

"Yeah me too please HONAY!" Leanne shouted after me which made me laugh.

"He is so so so so so so hot." I smiled, taking the last drag of my cigarette.

"I like that one." She said, pointing over at a guy with a black new era on his head. His shortish, curly brown hair pouring out underneath it.

"He's alright, don't like the dimples." I said, looking at her.

"Nah, he's hotter than your guy." He smiled.

"I'm gonna go talk to him, I'm bored." I said as I slowly rose to my feet. She nodded as I turned towards the door, slowly making my way out in to the small corridor. I spend the majority of my time in hospitals, sometimes I wasn't, it all depends where the person dies. I walked through the corridors, finally spotting the man at the coffee machine. I made myself, erm, how do I put this? Non invisible? Ha. I slowly made my way towards him, wondering what I was even gonna say.

"Hey." I smiled as I stopped about a metre away from him.

"Oh, hey." He smiled back, slightly shocked.

"Why are you here?" I asked. He stared in to my eyes like there was something flying around in the back of my head.

"Erm, my friend's in a coma.. You?" He asked, picking his coffee up from the holder of the machine and turning his body towards me.

"Just wandering around. Your friend's gonna be alright, by the way." I said, smiling slightly. I watched his facial expression turn from blank, to confused.

"I doubt it." He sighed, looking down in to his coffee.

"He's gonna be fine, trust me." I smiled. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"How do you know?" He asked, smiling slightly.

"Just got a feeling." I shrugged, smiling back.

"Where are you from?" He asked, straightening himself up from the shrugged position he was in.

"Erm, California. You?" I asked. I wasn't really from anywhere, I was in California now. I never moved from here but I don't own a house, so I don't know if that qualifies me to live here?

"Truckee. You live anywhere near there?" He asked.

"Reno." I smiled as he eyes lit up slightly.

"Well, when you get back you wanna do something?" He asked.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." I replied.

"Cool, can I get your number?" He asked, taking a sip from his coffee.

"I don't have a phone, I'll find you." I smiled, before turning away and walking down the corridor, I turned right, towards the room where his friend Kevin lay and turned invisible again. I smiled to myself, is it really a wise idea to do this?