Status: Complete

Will You Fall For Me?

Road trip to Reno?

"Dude, the hottest girl just came up to me and she lives in Reno and she didn't give me her number! She walked away and then just dissapeared. I know I shouldn't be hooking up with girls in the hospital with Kevin here but it was weird man." I said as I walked back in, clutching my cup of coffee.

"How hot was she?" Mason said, his eyes instantly opening as he heards the words 'hottest girl.'

"Like, so hot." I groaned as I sat down in the dark brown fake leather chair in the corner of the room.

"Why didn't she give you her number?" Jack asked.

"I dunno, I asked her if she wanted to do something when I got back and she said yeah and then I asked her for her number and said she doesn't have a phone and that she'll find me." I shrugged.

"Crazy fan. Stay away from her bro." Danny said, pointing his finger at me which made me chuckle slightly.

"She wasn't though, she just seemed really like.. mellow." I replied.

"They're the craziest ones! They make you think they're not obsessed with you then BAM! They've tapped your phone and put a camera in your bedroom." Danny said which made us all laugh, who the fuck did that to him? I rolled my eyes and sighed, looking down at my coffee.

"Oh shit I forgot your coffee. Sorry dudes." I said, realising the beautiful girl had made me forget about getting 3 more coffee's.

"It's alright bro, I'm gonna go for a walk anyway." Jack said as he rose to his feet, grabbing his jacket and throwing it on before trudging out of the door.

"Did she have a nice ass?" Mason asked which made me and Danny chuckle.

"It was amazing." I groaned, laying my head back in frustration at how she didn't give me her number.

"Don't worry dude, we'll find her. What was her name? I'll ask my bitches in Encinatis." Mason said seriously. God he was a joker.

"Haha, I don't know. She didn't tell me." I sighed.

"Road trip to Reno then it is." Mason replied.

"It's like.. half an hour away Mase." Danny laughed.

"And! I'm never in Reno. Let's go see the sights and the sounds!" Mason smiled which caused me and Danny to erupt in laughter.

"Shut the fuck up." I laughed.

"Fine, I won't help you find her." He said as he narrowed his eyes at me. I rolled my eyes and lay my head back again.