Status: Complete

Will You Fall For Me?

What are you?

"So, you want some food?" Luke asked as we walked in to the kitchen of his house.

"Nah, I already ate. I'll help you make some if you want though." I smiled.

"Alright. What you wanna make?" He asked as he opened his fridge.

"You're eating it so it's your choice." I laughed slightly.

"Brownies?" He asked, looking down at me. He was about 5 ft 10, I was only 5 ft 3 so I was a considerable amount smaller than him.

"Haha, I don't mind." I laughed as he shut the fridge, moving over to the shelves in his kitchen getting all the supplies out.

"Do you know how to make them?" He asked as he sifted some flour in to a mixing bowl.

"Nope." I said as I stood by his side.

"Well, I kinda do. You need flour and chocolate and shit." He smiled which made me laugh. About half an hour later, the brownies were nearly ready. The little alarm went off, which meant that they were done. I hopped off the counter in the kitchen and opened the oven door, reaching inside and picking up the tray of brownies. I set them on the table and then looked over at Luke who was staring at me like I was crazy. I looked back down, realising I hadn't covered my hand up. I just reached in and picked up a burning tray bare handed.

"Does that not hurt?!" He squealed as he rushed over, grabbing my hand and examining it.

"Oh, no." I said quickly.

"What the hell's going on? First you don't know what coffee tastes like, then you get boiling hot coffee thrown all over you and now you've just picked up a tray that's been in the oven the past 20 minutes bare handed!" He laughed slightly.

"I can't feel stuff." I said quietly.

"Why?" He asked, standing close in front of me.

"It's a long story, Luke." I smiled slightly.

"Does this hurt?" He asked as he picked up a small knife, tapping my skin with it. I rolled my eyes.

"That wouldn't even hurt a baby." I laughed, which made him laugh too.

"What about this?" He asked, running the blade along my skin.

"Nope." I sighed.

"Okay.. This?" He said as he ran the blade across my skin, this time he did it hard. I couldn't feel it but I could see it.

"That should've cut you." He said, placing the knife down and stepping away from me.

"What are you?" He asked as he moved further away.

"I'm an angel." I sighed.

"Ha, yeah right. Angel of what?" He laughed, his hands clutching the top of the island behind him.

"Of death." I stated, looking at him.

"You're fucking crazy, get out." He hissed, and with that. I was gone. I became invisible again, I watched as he looked around, if I could cry, I'd probably be crying right about now. I've always wondered what that felt like. To weep from the heart. I left his house and went to the place where I knew I'd find Leanne, central library.

"I shouldn't have told him." I sighed as I stood next to her. She put her arm around me, even though none of us could feel it, it was comforting.

"It's not your fault, what were you meant to tell him? You had to some day." She smiled at me.

"I guess." I sighed. God, I'd met this guy like what, four or five times and I'm in love? Surely I can't be, I've never felt like this before though. It felt amazing, up until now that is.