Status: Complete

Will You Fall For Me?

Like she'd ever love someone like me

"Why do I like her so much?" I heard Luke think, I was lay next to him in his bed, just watching him with his eyes closed. He was thinking a lot, about me.

"God I'm such a fucking dick." Luke groaned before rolling over.

"I'm an angel, yeah right. How stupid does she think I am? Danny was right, she probably was just some crazy ass fan." He thought again, I frowned.

"God she was so fucking beautiful though. Eugh, fuck this. I need to see her." He thought again, I watched as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked forward, staring at himself in the long mirror in front of him. His hair was messed up, it was all over the place to be exact but he was still so.. so beautiful.

"What the fuck's wrong with me, eugh." He thought again, I sat up and touched his shoulder as he hung his head down.

"I love you." I said, even though he couldn't hear me. I had to say it.

"I don't even know her last name. Why the fuck do I care so much?" He thought again, I watched as a tear dropped from his eye, I frowned again. Why did I love him so much? I watched as he picked his phone up from the dresser, pressing different buttons and then resting against his ear.

"Hi, you alright?" He asked, I put my ear to the back of the phone and listened.

"I'm alright. What's going on Luke?" It sounded like a woman down the end of the phone.

"Erm, how much do you know about angels mom?" He asked, so this was his mom.

"Angels? Erm.. Why?" She asked, my ear still pressed against the back of the phone.

"I just wanna know. Just tell me about them, the ones that take dead people or something." He replied.

"Erm, well I don't really know what to tell you. They can't be seen unless they want to be seen. Erm, when people die they take them to either heaven or hell and they can read your thoughts. What's this all about Luke?" She asked.

"I'm just wondering that's all. Can they feel stuff? Or taste stuff?" He asked, his head still slightly hanging.

"No, they can't feel or taste anything. They can feel emotion, though." She replied, god she was a lil expert. How did she know so much?

"Are they real? Like, in this day and age real?" He asked.

"No one really knows for sure. I guess if you believe in them then, maybe? I don't know son." She replied.

"Eugh, alright. I gotta go, see you later." He sighed as he cancelled the call, placing his phone back on the bedside table.

"Are you here?" He asked, I looked at him, shocked.

"God this is stupid. Like she'd ever love someone like me."