Status: Active

Shh, Quiet...

And All These Things Will End

I hid myself from the mass of people that were gathered at Matt's house for the party. I sat in his studio, guitar in hand, picking aimlessly at the strings. My mind was all over the place. Everything to Michelle, to the tour, this new kid drumming for us, to Jimmy. I sighed, resting my guitar in my lap, strings facing down. I rubbing my face, my fingertips pinching the bridge of my nose, trying hard to keep myself from crying. I hadn't cried since the last night of Uproar.. We all got drunk just like any other night, but that night was different. It thundered, and rained, and it made me think of him.. The fans had come up with, 'when it thunders, its Jimmy playing in the sky', and it got to me more then it should have..
I shook the memory from my head, pressing my palms into my eyes. Probably didn't help that I was drunk right now, either. I picked up my guitar, putting it back in its case. Just then, I felt my phone go off in my pocket. Being my drunken self, I dug it out, and answered it without thinking.

"Yeah?"
"Oh, you finally decided to pick up this time? Shocker." I sighed, my even shorter fuse dwindling quickly.
"What do you want, Michelle."
"I'm letting you know that when you get back from your little tour, you've got papers to sign." I closed my eyes, hot tears welling up as I gritted my teeth.
"Papers? For what?"
"I want a divorce, Brian. Do I have to draw you a fucking picture?"
Divorce. Divorce.. The word echoed in my skull, and I felt something inside my snap.
"Fine. You want a fucking divorce? You'll get one. Why don't bring the fucking papers to Matt's place? I'll fucking sign them in front of everyone. I'll draw them all a fucking pretty picture of us ending our fucking marriage. Is that what you want, Michelle? To fucking hurt me, just cause I'm not the most affectionate person, or cause I have a lifestyle that you can't fucking cope with? Well, congradu-fucking-lations. You did it. You fucking hurt me. You ripped my heart out, spat on it, threw it on the floor and fucking stomped on it. Bring me the mother fucking papers, and I'll sign them tonight before I leave. Don't fucking call me again!" I didn't realize I was screaming until I took the phone away from my ear. I looked at it, tears running down my face. I wiped my face with my sleeve, and let out a frustrated scream, firing my cell phone across the studio. I expected to hear it hit something and shatter, but instead, all I hear was a voice.
"Ow! Fuck.. Matt wasn't kidding when he said you weren't in a very good mood- Holy.. A-are you okay?". I wiped my face and spun on my heel, my back facing whoever I'd just blistered my phone at.
"Leave me the fuck alone. If you're smart, you'll take the phone to the face as a fucking warning." I growled, trying hard to stop the tears that seemed to be pouring out of my eyes by this point.
"With all do respect, Mr.Haner, leaving you alone is the last thing I'm about to do. Yeah, I may have just caught your phone with my face at probably ninety miles an hour, but you're obviously upset about something.." his voice trailed of, and I heard the door close behind him. The voice didn't seem familiar at all. I turned around, and found a small, hipster looking kid. I had to give him props. Not too many people would still be talking to me after what just came out of my mouth. Not to mention I pegged him in the face with my phone.

"Who the hell are you?" He just smiled at me. I couldn't help but crack a small one myself, for some reason. He held his hand out to me, a look on his face saying it was there if I wanted it.
"Hi, I uh.. I'm Arin."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this ones short, but I'll make chapter three longer, promise!

Feedback? Please?
<3