Status: In Process of Being Written x}

Deadly Temptation

Uno

I could smell the alcohol, but it wasn't enough to actually get him drunk. "What the FUCK were you DOING?!" I screamed at him. "YOU WOULD ACTUALLY GO OUT AND SCREW A FREE FUCKING WHORE?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" The skanky whore was disgusting- the only thing that could have let any guy look past her blown-up lips, circular eyes, artificial nose, and stick-straight hair were her plastic double D disgusting boobs that looked pale and fat.

"AMY KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING!" he yelled back at me. "WHAT, SO I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE YOU JUST AREN'T READY TO HAVE SEX? I'M A FUCKIN MAN, AND IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME WHAT I NEED, I'LL GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

“YOU'RE A FUCKIN MAN-WHORE, YOU BASTARD!" I slapped him, as he downed two more beers in front of my face. Four light scratches appeared on his face from my nails. I felt no remorse. "DID SHE TASTE GOOD TO YOU?! DID SHE SCREAM LOUD ENOUGH WHEN YOU FINGERED HER IN FRONT OF MY FACE?! WHATEVER YOU TASTED WAS PROBABLY INFESTED STDs OF THE OTHER BASTARDS SHE WAS WITH TWO SECONDS BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG! WAKE UP!!" He grabbed my shoulders with bruising, brute strength, his fingers pushing into my skin and my muscles, even my bones.

"AHH!" I cried, knowing that there were consequences from trying to 'awaken' a drunk, 6 foot horny bastard that could bench-press more than twice my body weight. Yeah, 'awaken'. This good-for-nothing piece of crap happened to be my boyfriend, who at some point used to care about me. Shocking, isn't it? "Let GO!" I lifted both feet and kicked him with my remaining strength between the legs. I fell on my left arm as he stepped back, a nasty CRACK echoing in the air. I swore, and doubled over. Before he could do anything else, I grabbed my bag lying on the table with a thin leather jacket in it, and ran out the door. Each step I took was a fire scorching my insides, my muscles torn and ripped and my bones dented. Well, maybe not dented, but they hurt. I didn't want to see what I looked like, with mascara smeared over previously smokey eyes done in black.

I found myself at a playground for little kids, an old one that not many people used; the chains on the swings were ancient enough that they creaked loudly with rust hidden between some of the links. However, the tunnels and ladders twisted everywhere, and I knew I was safe from prying eyes. Stopping now, the full pain and agony of my bruises hit me, and I fell to my knees on the sand, receiving more dry scratches on my knees and calves. I looked at my shoulder, biting my lip ignoring the sand pulling at my knee-length red halter dress and swollen feet from the 4-inch black pumps. It was disgusting, and I could hardly see it through the tears of pain that blinded me. It was completely dislocated, out of the socket. I cursed loudly, knowing that no one would hear. I took the bottle of painkillers from my purse, and took ten of them with a small bottle of water I left inside. My breathing calmed as the ache dulled. I took a few deep breaths.

It still felt like it was being stabbed, but it was going to be enough- it would have to be. Holding my breath and biting down on the top of my bag, I yanked my arm into place and it landed with a deafening POP. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I released a blood-curdling scream, not noticing the scratches I received while falling on my arm or the rug-burn on my other shoulder. I felt myself losing consciousness as I pulled myself into a metal tube below a slide that was surrounded by thick trees and bushes, and tugged my purse along with my remaining ounce of strength.

I held my breath as a shadow of a man appeared, his body out of sight, and he slowly stepped in my direction; he had a smooth gait, animalistic, predatory. I wouldn't be able to do much in this state- I could hardly keep my eyes open. Trent was such an asshole- I don't know why I bothered going out with him in the first place, but it was over now. I'd shoot him if he came after me. Suddenly, the shadow disappeared, with a small flick to the side. I'd watched enough movies to know what happened, and what was coming. I grabbed my gun from my purse and turned to face whatever was behind me, but I received a blow to the head because I was too slow.

"Fuck you," I hissed as my vision started to fail, and the dark figure gave a sexy, masculine laugh as I fell, and he caught me shoulders before they hit the sand.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is one of my best, so I hope that you, the readers, will comment and subscribe. It's a raw beginning, but do keep in mind that it is only an intro and will have much more depth with the upcoming chapters. Thanks~