Coffee at Three in the Morning

Alice

I sat at my computer, fingers hacking furiously at the keyboard. A warm mouth nibbled on my ear, a cup of coffee in a slender hand that twined around my neck.

"What are you writing about, dearest?" a breathy voice asked. My fingers stopped typing, taking the warm cup from her hand, and setting it on the desk.

"Alice, darling," I crooned, turning my face to hers. Her lips curved against mine, as I captured her mouth with mine. "I have to get this done, lover. The deadline's tomorrow," I murmured against her mouth. She grabbed me, pulled me from my chair by my collar and threw me to the bed. Opening my mouth to protest, she growled at me, her need greater than her reserved nature.

I smiled, a small knowing smile, as I sat up halfway. Her eyes narrowed, her movements twitchy, like a cat on the prowl. And that's what she was, my little leopard.

I grabbed her wrist, pulling her to me, crushing my mouth to hers. Her mouth opened against mine and I tangled my fingers in her long dark hair, my free hand trailing down her side.

Fingers latching onto her hip, I pulled her flush against me. I growled softly, my mouth slipping from hers, to her creamy white flesh. I bit down, my teeth tearing the soft skin of the hollow of her throat. A small cry slipped past her rosebud lips, her fingers twisting in the fabric of my shirt.

She pushed me back, her fingers grasping the collar of my shirt and ripping it open, the buttons popping off in her haste to get my clothes off of me. I chuckled, my breath tickling her ear as she reached behind me, popping the clasp on my red-lace bra.

I gasped as my nipples met the colder air outside of their little prison and budded, her mouth leaning down to nip and suckle. I gasped, my back arching into her mouth, fingers tangling in her hair, as she left a trail of wet, open mouthed kisses down my chest and stomach.

Her tongue played with my waist line, making my hips buck. Her fingers trailed to the button of my jeans, deftly undoing them, wriggling them over my wide hips, revealing the matching red-lace thong.

"Boots," she muttered, as my jeans caught on my boots. She tore her mouth from it's tormenting path of fire to tug off my boots. "Why would anyone wear boots at three in the morning..." she muttered impatiently. I kicked off my jeans, pulling her up to me, my mouth seeking hers.

My fingers swiftly unbuttoned her shirt, unclasped her bra and tugged her mini skirt down around her ankles. My fingers slipped into her panties, stroking her hot, slick warmth. She groaned as I stroked her clit, my mouth muffling the sound.

I slipped behind her, one hand coming up to cup her breast, which spilled forth from my hand, the other slowly tormenting her in the best kind of way. I showered kisses and nips along her neck and shoulder, a small smile passing over my lips each time her hips bucked into my hand or she whimpered, asking for more.

She bit her lip, as she lurched forward, my arm around her waist the only thing holding her up.

"Ahhh," she moaned, her eyes fluttering shut as she came all over my hand. I pulled my fingers out, her cum dripping from them, and licked it off, one-by-one. She turned, kissing me full on the mouth, her tongue finding purchase in my half-opened mouth. She kissed me, tasting herself on my tongue.

"I love you," I murmured, as she curled into me, her head resting on my ample chest. "I need to get the story finished, so I can pay the bills," I combed my fingers through her thick mass of ebony curls.

"Alright," she nuzzled my neck, her fingers tangling in my short blue hair for a moment, before standing on shaky knees and heading to the shower. The water turned on and I stood, sitting at my computer, my fingers about to fly across the keyboard, when Alice stepped back out.

"Maryn, do you want to come shower with me?" Just the wickedest little grin on her lips. How could I say no? I stood up and followed her into the bathroom and into the steaming hot shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title came from me drinking coffee at 3am. >.>

And cut me a break on the shoddy details, it's the first time I've ever actually put one of these in black and white. ¬.¬