It's What My Dreams Are Made Of

Make Out Sessions and a Dinner Date.

“It’s been an hour or two since the guys left, and all I’ve been doing is cleaning and reading.

After all my cleaning is done, I chill on my couch , when my cell phone buzzes.

It’s a text from Jeremy. YAY!

Jeremy: Good evening, miss. (:

Me: Good evening to you too, gentleman. :)

Jeremy: What are you up to?
Me: Chillin’ on my couch, watching my soap opera. xD

Jeremy: LMAO, you watch that stuff?

Me: Hell yeah! lol.

Jeremy: That’s really quite interesting…

Me: Yep! lol. Guess what I’m doing now! :D

Jeremy: Um…I’m stumped. lol. What are you doing?

Me: Listening to the best band ever. <3

Jeremy: And who would they be?

Me: A Day To Remember. Surely you’ve heard of them, right?

Jeremy: Oh, THOSE losers? xD

Me: Yep. Exactly them.

Jeremy: That’s awesome. :D

Me: We should hang out tomorrow. Just you and me. :3

Jeremy: Correction: You and I. ;)

Me: FUUUUCK YOU.

Jeremy: You know you want toooo. ;D

Me: O//O lol.

Jeremy: LMFAO. You crack me up.

Me: Thanks, I try.

Jeremy: So you really want to hang out tomorrow?

Me: Yes, sir! :D

Jeremy: Okaaay, where at?

Me: You wanna do lunch? Dinner maybe?

Jeremy: Dinner sounds good! (:

Me: What time?
Jeremy: Whatever time is good for you. (:

Me: 6:30?
Jeremy: Sounds good. I’ll pick you up at 6:30 tomorrow. (:

Me: Sooo, it’s a date? :D

Jeremy: It’s a date. <3

Me: YAY! Well, I’m gonna go to bed. See ya tomorrow! :D

Jeremy: See ya tomorrow. (: Sweet dreams, gorgeous.

Me: Goodnight! <3

I head upstairs and change into my pajamas, put my phone on its charger, turn off my lamp, then climb into bed. I can’t wait for tomorrow. At least tomorrow’s Friday, and my bitch of a boss gave me the day off.

. . .

In the morning, I get up around 10:00 and head downstairs. In the mornings, I look like…shit. First of all, I have NO makeup on, my hair’s pulled up in a ponytail, and I have freakin’ cupcake themed pajamas on. I look…a mess. At 10:30, my phone goes off. And of course…It’s Jeremy. But who says I’m complaining?
The message says: Good morning! (:

Me: GOOD MORNING! :D

Jeremy: How’d you sleep? Good, I’d hope?

Me: I slept well, actually. :)

Jeremy: Good! And how are you this morning?
Me: I. Look. Like. Shit. XD

Jeremy: I’ll bet you look beautiful. <3

Me: NOOOO. xDD

Jeremy: What do you look like, then? xD

Me: I have my hair pulled up. NOOO MAKEUP. Dx Plus, I’m in my pajamas. What could be worse? xD

Jeremy: That sounds hot. XD

Me: LOL! Nooo, it’s really not. xD

Jeremy: Whateeever you say. lol.

Me: So what are you up to, dear?
Jeremy: Making pancakes. :) lol.

Me: I WANT SOME! :D

Jeremy: You wanna join me for breakfast? :D

Me: Um…are you sure??

Jeremy: Positive. :)

Me: Okaaay…I’ll be over in 20 minutes. :)

Jeremy: OH YAY! See ya then. :D

I get up and get ready to go; fixing my hair, doing my make up, and changing my clothes. I’m wearing my favorite A Day To Remember slim fit T shirt and my ripped blue skinny jeans. I brush my long black hair until it looks presentable, brush my teeth, grab my purse, then leave. I get in my car, and drive to Jeremy’s house. Once I get there, I get out and knock on his door. He opens the door, looking sexy in some gray sweat pants and a flannel pajama shirt.

“Hi!” I say.

“Good morning, beautiful.” he says, and lets me in.

“Oooh, something smells good!” He chuckles.

“Breakfast is almost ready. Nice shirt, by the way.”

“Oh, thanks!”

“I like how the logo goes right across your chest…” he says, with a devious grin.

“I thought you might like that…” I say, and kiss him. We sit down on his couch.

“I’ve been dying for one of those…”

“What? A kiss?” I ask.

“Yeah…”
“Awww.” I say, and he takes my coat.

“Can I get you something to drink while you wait for breakfast?” he asks.

“Um…No thanks, I’m good.”

“Okie dokie.” He says, and we sit on his couch.

“You look sexy this morning.” I say, running my fingers through his hair. He laughs.

“I usually sleep in just my boxers, so I figured I’d put some clothes on before you came.” he says.

“Trust me, I think I would’ve enjoyed seeing you in just your boxers.” I say.

His face turns beet red.

“Well, I’m glad to hear that.” He says, his voice kind of cracking when he says hear. I smile, when he stands up.

“Breakfast is ready.” he says.

“Okay!” I say, and stand up too. He leads me to his huge kitchen, and puts a few pancakes on my plate, along with some sausage.

“What do you want to drink?”

“Um…what do you have?” I ask.

“I have…orange juice, milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk…And I also have a huge variety of pop.”

“I think I’ll have some strawberry milk.” I say.

“Okie dokie.” he says, and we both reach for the carton of milk.

Our hands brush, and I pull mine away. As lame as it is, we both blush.

“Here, I’ll pour you a glass.” he says, and pours me a glass.

“Thanks!” I say, and take a sip. I take my plate, cup, and napkin back to his living room. I sit down on his couch.

He comes in and sits next to me, setting his plate down on his coffee table. He stares at me, half grinning.

“What?” I ask, giggling.

“Go ‘head, try my pancakes! Everyone who’s tried them says they’re bomb.” he says.

“Okay okay, don’t rush me!” I say, and take a bite of my pancakes.

These pancakes are about the best pancakes I’ve ever tasted. They’re light and fluffy, and really delicious. Holy shit.

“And?” he asks.

“I-is there a Guinness World Record spot holder for World’s Best Pancakes?” I ask. He laughs.

“There might be!” he says.

“Well, if there is, you’d win for damn sure.”

“Well that’s…sweet.”

“Jeremy, you’re an amazing cook. I’m very impressed.” I say.

“Thank you.” he says, smiling.

“Can I hire you as my own personal chef?” I ask.

“Yeah sure, as long as I get to spend time with you.”

“Awww.” I say, and hug him.

After a while of him holding me, my phone rings.

So cling to what you know, and never let go. You should know, things aren’t always what they seem. I said I’d never let you go, and I never did. I said I’d never let you fall, and I always meant it. If you didn’t have this chance--My phone’s ringing. It’s my mom.

“Hello?” I ask.

“Hi honey!” she says on the other line.

“Hi mom! What’s up?”

“I’m just watching my favorite talk show. What are you doing?”

“I’m spending my morning with a very special person right now…” I say, looking at Jeremy. He smiles.

“Would that very special person be Jeremyyy?” she asks.

“Yeees it would!” I say.

“Oooh! Tell him I said ‘hello!’”

I put my phone down for a minute.

“Jeremy, my mom says ‘hello.’” I say.

“Hi, Mrs. Martin.” he says, smiling.

“Did you hear that, mom?” I ask.

“Yes I did! Well, I’ll let you enjoy yourself, dear. Bye!”

“Bye, mom.” I say, and hang up.
“I like your ringtone. It’s a pretty great song.” Jeremy says.
“Yeah, I know. It’s by a pretty great band, with a very sexy singer.” I say, and lightly push him down on his back.

“You really think I’m sexy?” he asks.

“You bet.” I say, my lips against his neck.

“You’re crazy….I’m nowhere near that.”

“I think you are.” I say, and kiss his neck gently. I kiss down his neck, across to his throat, then back over to the side of his neck. Then all of a sudden, a deep sexy moan comes from his throat. I think I’ve found his sensitive spot.

“And would that be your sensitive spot?” I ask, my eyebrows moving up and down.

“Yep…” he says, his cheeks tinted pink.

Jackpot.

I gently bite down on that spot, making him go crazy. Each time I bite a little harder, he moans louder. Okay, this is seriously turning me on. Something hard pokes my thigh, and my eyebrows raise in surprise. Oh, Lord.

“I’m so sorry.” he says, his face flushed.

“No, it’s okay.” I say, giggling. We kiss kind of heavily, his hands going up my shirt. I think I’ll tease him a little bit…I rub my knee gently against his crotch, causing him to groan. Damn…

As much as it pains me to do this, I pull away from him and sit back.

“Fuck!” he says, simultaneously pounding his fist on the couch once. I giggle, and he sits up, coming over to me.

“Don’t tease me like that…I’m very sensitive.” he says, fake pouting.

“Sorry…” I say.

“It’s okay…That was pretty fantastic though.”

“Hell yeah.”
He puts a finger under my chin, and kisses me.

“You’re an amazing girl.” he says, staring into my eyes with those gorgeous dark brown eyes.

“And you’re an amazing guy, dear. Not to mention, you have gorgeous eyes.” He grins.

“Aww, thanks.” he says.

After a few more hours, I go back to my house.

Jeremy’s picking me up at 6:00 for dinner, and it’s already 3:45pm. I think I’ll take a 30 minute nap.



After my nap, I get up and shower. I straighten my hair, do my makeup, and pick out an outfit to wear. While I’m getting ready, I decide to put on one of my favorite songs: Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil. Jeremy’s got guest vocals in this song, but regardless of that, it’s a pretty fucking great song.

“Sunshine, there ain’t a thing that you could do that’s gonna ruin my life. This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy. Licking your fingers like you’re done, and you’ve decided that there’s so much more than me. And baby honestly it’s harder breathing next to you, I shake. I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me, hold my heart it’s beating for you anyway…” I sing. I love to sing.

It usually only takes me about 30 minutes to get ready everyday in general, but now it’s taking me a freakin’ hour. Why? Well, I have to look perfect. I’m sorry, but I do. It’s nearly 6:00, and I’m waiting around in my room.

At exactly 6:00, I hear a knock at my door. Eee! He’s here!
I do a once over in my mirror, and then go downstairs and open the door.

When I open it, I scale him up and down. He’s wearing a blue button down shirt, and gray dress pants. I’m wearing my favorite light purple blouse and a black skirt.

“Hiya!” I say.

“Juliana…you look absolutely stunning.” Jeremy says.

“Thank you! You don’t look half bad yourself.”

“Thanks, babe. You ready to go?”

“Sure am!”

We head to his car, and he opens the passenger door for me.

“Thank you, kind gentleman.” I say.

“Anytime.” he says, grinning.

He gets in the driver’s seat, and starts driving.

“Juliana, I can’t get over how beautiful you look tonight.”

“You’re so sweet.” I say, and smile.

“Ha ha, I know.” he says, and leans across and kisses me.

“Mmm, watch the road.” I say against his soft lips.

“Oh, shit!” he says, and goes back to driving. I laugh, and we keep driving. I wonder what restaurant he’s taking me to…I can’t wait for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Three! :D
There's a little bit of graphicness in this one, so...
you've been warned! :D (But it's not THAT bad. xD)