Insane for Freedom

The Change

"What did I miss today?"I asked my best friend Olivia on the phone.I didn't go to school today because I was coming home from my vacation to where I use to live in New York.Now,unfourtinately I'm back in Forks."Well."she hesatated."Promise you won't get mad?"uh oh.It's probally something bad about my boyfriend Hayden."Promise."I said.I stopped in the woods and sat on a log and squeezed my eyes in anticipation to hear what he did now."He got drunk last night and did it with Ambre."Olivia said in a rush.My mouth dropped.We were only freshmen in high school we shouldn't be "doing it"."Hello?Mandy are you there?AMANDA!"she exclamed worried."I'm here."I said in a broken voice."Don't cry"Olivia said in a sympethic voice."I have to go."I said and just hung up.I put my iPhone back in my coach wristlet and started running.The klutz that I am,I tripped over a branch and fell and cut myself.My leg ached.I think I broke something.My eyes were blurry and I was writhing in pain.I let out a scream"Help!"All of the sudden I heard growling.Oh great a bear is coming.It wasn't a bear.It was a junior at my high school.I think his name is Emmett,I wasn't sure.His eyes were usally blue,but now they were red.He stopped growling and saw my scared-as-hell face and sat me on a rock.I was still in shock,my eyes wide and my mouth open."Shh."he wispered.He bit his wrist and bit mine.I screamed."What are you doing!?"I asked frightened."Shh."He repeated.He put our wrists together for a half-hour and I passed out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up in a big white bed and looked around.I was still in my white aeropostale tanktop but my pants were off and I was just in my pink polka-dot undies from aerie.Oh great!First my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend and now I possibly got raped by a junior at my highschool!Can my day get an worse?I got up and went to a doo which I assumed was a bathroom door.Before I opened it someone else did.I widened my eyes ooking at a pale white muscular chest.I looked up and saw Emmett,in histowel,brshing his teeth.He was pretty hot wth his wet black hair.He smiled at me and turned around to spit out the toothpaste and put his brush away.I was still standing in shock.Thats weird,his eyes are blue now.He picked me up and had me face him.My eyes were still wide with fear and my throat was dry."Wow!You look even hotter than you did before!"he said with a big goofy grin on his face."Don't be scared."he said.A man with blonde hair and was also pale walked in."Emmett!Put her down,you're scaring her!"He yelled at Emmett.He put me down on the bed and I was sitting in a pretzel."Can someone tell me whats going on?"I said."Hi I'm Carsile.Emmett changed you into a half-vampire because he thought you were dyeing.Well it turns out you passed out in shock and had a broked leg,but Emmett isn't that smart and thought you were dead.I'm very sorry that you got changed into a half-vampire for no reason."Carsile said."Uh.Thats okay I guess."I said calmingly."See!"Emmett said."I knew she wouldn't be pissed at me!"Emmett said excitedly."Emmett,put some clothes on."said another woman that walked into the room.She had pretty brown hair and looked motherly."I'm Esme."she said"You can stay with us because it wouldn't be safe if you went back to your family."she said"For now you can stay in here with Emmett."Carsile said with a smile on his face.Wow!I'm sleeping in a bed tonight with the hottest guy in the world!
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me if you like it!