Insane for Freedom

Get My Vamp On

"Sooo.....Am I ever gonna get my stuff?"I asked Emmett.I was layng under the covers while he was sitting next to me."I don't think so."I made a puppy dog face."But I have important stuff!Like my retainer and my clothes and my books and my pictures."I rambled on and on.He laughed."Your a half-vampire,you don't need a retainer."he said chuckeling."Besides Alice will get you a whole new wardrobe."just then Alice danced into the room."Did you call me?"she asked with a smile on her face."Amanda!We're gonna be great friends!Lets go shopping tomorrow!"she said excitedly.I smiled"Call me Mandy."

"Okay!"she replied."Get out now Alice!"Emmett yelled.Alice narrowed her eyes and left.Emmett moved closer to me and kissed my neck.I just sat there with my blue eyes wide."You...smell...really...good."

He said in between kisses."Uh.Thanks."I said not sure what to say.My old boyfriend wasn't this affectionate.The only thing he did to me was stick his toung down my throat,and I was really good at that.I roughly picked his head off my neck and forced my tounge in his mouth.He growled and jumped ontop of me and was rubbing my hips.Just then a guy with reddish brown hair walked in."Emmett!"he yelled"She just got here and your slobbering all over her!"he yelled with a jealous look on his face.He looked at my eyes-scratch that-they were both looking at my eyes.The gu with the reddish brown hair sat really close to me on the bed."Hi.I'm Edward."he said."Nice to meet you."I replied.He moved his face closer and started kissing me.Emmett pushed him off and started kissing me and Edward started kissing my neck.What was going on!?I pulled away from both of them and stood up against the wall."What the hell was that!?"I asked."Yor eyes turned purple-"Edward started,but Emmett cut him off."And you looked really sexy..and yea."Emmett smile."Looks like someone has the power of seduction."Edward said with a smile on his face.