Insane for Freedom

Breaking News

3 years later...

The three years I lived with the Cullens in Alaska Edward and Emmett were after me.They told me that they would be in love with me Forever and Ever.Ever since my first night at the Cullen's house I moved out of Emmett's room and got a room between Edward's and Emmett's.Ironic huh?My room was Hot pink and I had a rainbow bedspread and my own bathroom.

I was laying in my bed listing to "Find Your Love" by Drakeand reading "Unbelieveable" a Pretty Little Liars book.I sensed someone walk in so I looked up and turned off my iPod.It was Emmett."What's up?"I aksked.I made my eyes a violet color.I gotten better at it to the point that i can look at someone using my power on them but other pople can still see my violet eyes but not the person im seducing.I can even make a full room of men-and women-have strong feelings for me.He stiffened."Uhh..."He studdered.I smiled.I liked messing around with Emmett and Edward,and occasionally Jasper and Carsile."I want you really bad.I want to marry you."He pulled out a gourgous Tiffany's engagement ring."Emmett,baby,I love you.You know that right?"I said sweetly"Yes I do."he said looking at his feet."I'm only a senior,and its not like I've been a senior more than once.I know I turned into a full-vampire but I think I'm gonna wait,but I do love you."I said with a simpathetic smile on my face."Come here."I patted on a space on my bed next to me.He smiled at me and ran and jumped on the bed.He put his head on my lap and I played with his curly hair.He moaned."You know I love when you do that."He whispered."I know."I said seductively,my eyes still a violet color.The longer I kept my "special gift"going(as I call it.)my eyes would get lighter to a dusty violed and turn to their original color,blue.Emmett's eyes were a pretty green and I always tried not to get lost in them.I was stuck between Edward and Emmett,but I think I'm gonna go with my heart with this one."Emmett."I said serously.My eyes turned back to normal and he sat up."Yes baby."He started playing with my reddish-brownish hair with natural blond highlights in it."Give me the ring."he hesatated and got it out of his pocket and handed it to me.I took it out of its robin's egg blue velvet case and slid the ring on my left ring finger.I smiled"Now we're engaged."I smiled a toothy grin and Emmett returned one back.He jumped on me and started kisssing me roughly.Now all I had to do was break the news to Edward.