Insane for Freedom

What's it Like to Kiss a Doctor

A WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING

"Hey Carsile!" I said cheery as I walked into his office. He looked up from his book and smiled at me."What is it dear?" "Well,I was wondering if you wanted to walk me down the isle(sp?)for my wedding?" I asked turning my eyes purple. Carslie's eyes widened. "Are you sure you want to marry Emmett?" He got up from his chair and came over and cupped my face. "I think so." I replied. Over the years my gift has became more powerful and lasted longer. I kind of felt bad on using it on Carslie since he was my 'father' but he was attractive too. "Okay,"he said,"but under one condition."

"What?" I could only imagine what he would say. "Can I kiss the bride?" he asked. "Sure." I replied with a mischevious grin. He leaned down to kiss me and I grabbed his hair. I alked backwards with him and locked his office door. I pushed him on the couch and was kissing his neck. He let out a moan so I clamped my hand over his mouth and simled. I felt my eyes turning to a lighter violet and sat up and wiped my mouth. "That was fun!" he said.I laughed and fixed his tie and hair. We stood up and I whispered in his ear,"This will be our little secret." His face looked dumbstrucked and I kissed his cheek and walked out of the room swayig my hips knowing he was staring at my ass. I went to my room and locked the door. I lie down on my bed thinking to myself that maby I should make up a reason to call off the wedding. Maby I sould say that I was nervous and this was a big step. It waspartically the truth. I wasn't ready to get married and be tied down. I wanted to have fun and mess around like before with Carsile. And maby I could re-kindle my relationship with Edward. I made my decision.