Insane for Freedom

Desdemona's First Words

I walked to Emmett's room and knocked on the door. "Come in."he said. I opende the door and he ran over to me."What is it future Mrs.Cullen?" he asked."Yeah,about that,"I started,"I'm not ready for this." he frowned. "This is too fast.Let's take this easy and see where it goes,maby we will get married one day,just not now." I said. I kissed his lips and smiled.'Go ahead,make him want you really bad...you know you haven't had sex in 3 months.'An inner conscience said. I knew it was the monster in me, the Desdemona. I listened to it. I made my eyes so darke of a purple that it looked like a black with a purple tint to it. All of the sudden Emmett tackeled me on to the bed and took his clothes off. He was kissing me so rough it actually hurt. I took all of my clothes off and we did it.

He was sleeping on his side with his mouth open and his arm around me. He looked so cut but sexy at the same time. I ran my fingers through his hair and got up. I put on my Hollister white short shorts and a black v neck tanktop from Express. I jumped out the window barefooted and went hunting. The Cullens didn't know that I drnk human blood. I did have self-control around them but I wanted the extra power-Desdemona needed the extra power.