Welcome To Battery City, Killjoy

Let's Try and Remember

After an hour BS and I went outside. I thought it would be boring waiting around for Nuke. Boy, was I wrong. She had a ball and a couple gloves so we played some catch for a while. I found out more about Brain Stew and she learned more about me. I learned that she had 3 older siblings, all boys. Her family was turned in by her father who secretly worked for Better Living, she escaped because she was out in town when Korse took them hostage. When BS found out she ran, ran as far as she could go and that's when she dropped her name Alex and became Brain Stew. It shocks me that she remembered, let alone knew her real name. I was never named. I was abandoned as a baby and passed on from killjoy to killjoy who took care of me for a while when I was young.

I decided to take out my people notebook. I keep a book with some people I meet. If I find them interesting enough to not forget in case I get brainwashed. I flip through the tattered book to a fresh page and start writing notes.

Brain Stew

1. Family taken by Korse
2. Father is a secret B.L.Ind agent
3. Favorite color is orange
4. A year younger than me
5. Guitarist
6. Remembers her name. Alexandria
7. Took Tai Kwon Do as a child
8.

"Whatcha doin?" BS said as she tried to peek over my shoulder.

I shrugged "Nothin. Just taking notes."

"On what?" I turned to meet her brown, puppy dog eyes. They always gleamed, giving her an innocent look, but inside was a wild child.

"Well... I take notes or write down things I know about some people I find... Intruiging. Just in case I forget again."

"What do you mean again?" Her smiley face became concerned and her mouth formed a sort of crooked frown.

I sighed, debating on what to tell her. I looked at her again. I knew I could trust her with my secrets. Even though she may look like a sketchy person and I barely knew her for three hours, I knew enough to tell her. "About 4 years back I was captured." Her eyes widened "It was a careless mistake and, well it wasn't my mistake, and it wasn't really careless. My, er, friends and I were being followed in the city and long story short it turned into a wild goose chase. They left me behind. The draculoids took me away. I was lucky enough that they didn't kill me, they just performed a bunch of grueling tests from the vague memory I have then erased my mind before dumping me weeks later in the outskirts of Zone 6." I glanced down at my hand on the pencil, drawing a cartoony picture of BS as I talked "I woke up a few days later being found by a few killjoys, 2 boys and a girl. Their names were Cyanide Surprise, Sonic Static and Moonlight Dancer. They took care of me and tried to help me remember anything. One day I left them in the middle of the night, I left a note thanking them for their hospitality and eventually on my journey ran in to a wicken woman. She helped me because she was a killjoy too. She performed some sort of voodoo spell and I remembered everything. It wasn't cheap, actually, the plant she used was very rare, possibly extinct now but she said she saw something special in me and she wanted me to use my gifts and my memory would help. So that was that." I looked up at BS through my hair to see that she was still listening intently.

"So then you started the book." She stated.

I lifted my head, pushed myself off the rock I was sitting on then turned to face her with a smile "Yeah. I started the book." I began walking back into the station stuffing my notebook and pencil in my backpack and pretty soon I heard Stew catching up.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the station, we have to get your stuff. I have a feeling that Nuclear will be here very soon."

* * *

We soon heard honks outside the station. BS's head popped up and I nodded. I slipped outside the station, raygun in hand to see Nuclear leaning against her black and gold Italian sports car, pointing her gun in the air. I gave a big goofy grin and ran to Nuke.

"STEW C'MON!" I yelled jumping into Nuclear's open arms. My arms overlapping around her waist. She is so perfectly skinny and tall. "I've missed you so much!" I said into her shoulder.

She giggled "I missed you too" She replied, both of us pulling back. Brain Stew walking up to us with her backpack slung over her shoulder.

"Hi I'm Nuclear Damsel, nice to meet you." She grinned, her yellow eyeshadowed eyes sparkling. She held out her hand for BS to shake.

"I'm Brain Stew." She said shaking Nuke's hand. Nuclear towered over Stew.

I threw my bag in the back of her car and said "Ok guys, let's get on the road. Speaking of. Nuke, where the hell did you get this ride?"

"Oh this little thing?" She said modestly, patting the hood. "Let's just say I'm persuasive."

I rolled my eyes and jumped in the passenger seat while Nuke climbed in the driver's side and Stew hopped in back.

"Let's get some tunes, eh?" Nuke said, rolling the windows down, turning up the stereo and driving away as Fuck The Whole Wide World blasted through the speakers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking this is short too.
Meh.
Anyways. I really need comments. If I don't get comments I will rip my hair out.
Trust Me.

Haha see what I did there? ^ Also, anyone who can guess where I got "Cyanide Surprise" from gets a cookie *waves cookie in front of everyone*

Thanks to my commenters:
OnceUponANitemare
Alexandria__Roar I know you're older than me by a couple months and you're Alexis but, I changed it, cause I can.