Status: Kind of just something I thought up.... Hope you like it!!

Sweet Perfection

Meeting

Chris's POV

There's a girl standing in front of me. Which isn't what surprises me; there have been tons of girls waiting in line to meet me all day, so it's really no surprise. What's surprising is her eyes. They're a deep, unnatural blue. Dark and yet bright at the same time. Like the night sky with a million shining stars. Her head's cocked to the side, and I realize she was talking to me.

"pardon me?" I ask.

She laughs, a sound that makes my heart flutter. "I said, you can just sign my bag."

Right. Sign the bag. That's what I'm here for. The meet and greet. To promote the band.

What's my name again?

I rack my brain as I take her bag in my hands. It's fake black leather and has the word love sewn on in light pink leather. Remembering that my name is christofer drew ingle, I sign inside of L and hand it back to her.

"here," I say, and make a snap decision. "let me give you a free signed poster as well."

"wow, thanks!" she says as her face lights up.

"what's your name?"

"Danielle," she replies.

'to Danielle' I sign. 'thank you for being a supporting fan of nevershoutnever. We really appreciate your love.' then below that, I quickly scribble the address of the hotel I'm staying in and my room number. 'meet at ten' I add, then hand her the poster.

She doesn't look at it, which I guess is for the best; I'd hate to have her flip out in front of all the other fans. Instead she just smiles brightly at me one last time before walking off, toward the exit.

I watch as, near the exit, she looks down at the poster in her hand and reads my writing. She smiles slightly, then her eyes widen, and she looks over at me, surprise clear on her face. I smile, and see her blush and run out of the bookstore, and my vision is blocked by another fan. Right before she runs out onto the sidewalk, I see her feet. She's barefooted.

I really hope she shows tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo um, yeah... Sorry it's kinda short, chapter two will be a bit longer, I promise lol.. Comment/rate. Hope you like.. :) ps, constructive criticism is welcome, but please, don't be rude. I understand if you don't like it, not everybody will, but please, keep the harsh comments to yourself.. Thanks!!
-Aidan-