Sequel: Ready or Not
Status: This is my first story! Hope you all enjoy it!

Whatever It Takes

Unwrap My Present

“Johnny!” Arianna cried as she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Her palms were sweating and her heart was racing, but she found herself calm down as she stood in Jon’s presence. She had forgotten how tall and big he was, as his hug engulfed her until she was sure she had no oxygen left in her lungs. Worst-case scenario, she would just hide behind Jon all night.

As they pulled apart, Arianna suddenly noticed him. Standing there in a fitted white v-neck and black cardigan and jeans, she felt a warm rush run all over her body. Her fingers tingled, as a shiver went down her spine when her eyes landed on his. Whatever nerves she had before went flying out the window, as her heart lit up at the sight of him.

He suddenly saw her emerge from behind his front door. For a second he was sure it was a trick his mind was playing on him, the effects of the alcohol catching up to him. She was even more perfect then he remembered, as he tried to process what she was doing here. “Ari?” he questioned, as his eyes locked with her captivating dark ones.

She walked over to him, a smile spread across her face. “Happy Birthday birthday boy” she whispered into his ear, her tone more seductive than she had planned. She wrapped her arms around his neck, gently kissing his cheek and pulling him into a hug. She felt herself lost in the moment, overwhelmed with happiness to be finally reunited with him.

Patrick stood momentarily stunned, as he felt her hot breathe against his neck. He snapped out of it the minute he felt her soft lips once again come into contact with his cheek. He wrapped his arms tightly around her small waist, his heart beating faster. He picked her up, pulling her closer into him with the intension of never letting go.

“What are you doing here?” he questioned as he finally set her down, his hands still on her waist. “It was actually Jon’s idea. He thought my presence would be a great birthday surprise for you” she teased, as she rested her hands against his arms. “Remind me to thank Jon,” he said, as he suddenly closed the space between them.

He could feel the alcohol pump through his veins, making it harder for him to be rational. His head told him to slow down, catch himself before he went too far. She slipped out of his grip, a sly smile on her face as she turned to face Marissa and Jon again.

“Here, give me your coats” Jon said as he helped Marissa out of her jacket and turned to take Arianna’s. She unbuttoned the jacket, shrugging it off slowly. Patrick suddenly felt his heart race and his chest tighten as she pulled her coat off. He had always been extremely attracted to her, but seeing her here, in that outfit just sent his body into shock.

Her sleeveless white lace american apparel body suit did wonders to emphasize her toned body. Her skin the color of porcelain as pieces of it showed through the lace. He felt a rumble inside of him as he starred from her toned, fit stomach up to her full chest. His eyes glazing over her body, taking in her black jeans that hugged her every curve. He could suddenly sense every nearby male’s attention being drawn to her.

Arianna starred at Jon confused, as she saw his eyes spark once she handed him her coat. Before she could say anything she felt a warm hand snake around her waist. She turned to see Patrick beside her again, and a smile spread once again across her lips.

“Tazer, you did a pretty good job with my birthday gift” Patrick told him, as he pulled her body closer to him, his eyes never leaving hers. “So when do I get to unwrap my present?” he huskily asked into her ear, his warm breath trickling down her neck. Being this close to him, when he was acting like this, made it almost impossible for Arianna to think straight.

“In your wildest dreams Kane” she breathed back, as she pushed her body against his chest. She could feel him tense up, his breathing quicken every so slightly. She giggled lightly before she unhinged herself from his arms, a smirk playing upon her lips.

She turned and followed Marissa and Jon into the kitchen, her nerves a mess. Where she suddenly got that burst of confidence from she wasn’t sure, but she thanked unknown gods for it’s sudden appearance. She could hear Patrick’s footsteps behind her, following her into the kitchen where many people were gathered.

The party was in full swing no doubt, with people everywhere drinking and dancing. Arianna had been to her fair share of house parties, but this was unlike any she had ever attended.

“Pretty great eh?” Jon asked the girls, as he reached over and grabbed 2 Smirnoffs for them. “Come, let me introduce you to my friends” Patrick said, as he slide his arm around Arianna’s shoulder and began to take her around to meet everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise! Two updates in one day lol This is a hugeee thank you to everyone who has been following and reading. Also to my new subscribers and for those who left me new comments! Really, seeing that makes me so much more excited about posting new chapters! Comments please? xo enjoy