Sequel: Ready or Not
Status: This is my first story! Hope you all enjoy it!

Whatever It Takes

Let Me Buy You A Drink

The music blared from the speakers around the club, filling the atmosphere with rhythm. The girls danced up on the platform around their table, finishing bottles of champagne and dancing until their feet were sore. “Those guys are so hot” Marissa whispered into Arianna’s ear as her eyes fixated on the guys from the elevator. Arianna turned to follow her stare; they had ended up sharing the VIP section with them. “Obviously you would find that attractive,” she told her friend, as she watched them flirt with a crowd of girls that had formed around their platform but stood on the other side of the rope that separated them from entering the booth. What is it about those guys? Arianna thought as she watched girls elbow each other to get closer to the platform and the guys.

“My two favorite girls!” Lisa yelled as she hoped over to Arianna and Marissa, grabbed their arms and began to sway them to the beat with her. They laughed in response and soon joined her, letting the music control their bodies. Suddenly Marissa sat down on the booth seat, starring at her feet intently. “Rissa what’s wrong?” Lisa slurred with concern as she was borderline tipsy. “I feel like I don’t have feet” Marissa said seriously, but then busted out laughing. The girls began to giggle, “I’ll make you feel better,” Arianna said. She grabbed a flute of champagne off the table, took a sip and began to give her best friend a mini lap dance.

“Oh that bartender makes one mean mojito,” Michelle yelled as she stumbled her way towards the girls. She put her hand on Lisa’s shoulder as she leaned down to see Marissa. “Why are you sitting down? This is a club! Get up and dance!”. She tried to pull Marissa up but lost her balance and flew into Arianna instead, sending her crashing into a hard body behind her. She heard a male voice curse lightly behind her.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry!” Arianna said as she turned to face the person she bumped into. Just my luck, she thought as she realized it was the blue-eyed guy from the elevator. “Did it spill on you?” she asked as she tried to shake off the butterflies she felt in her stomach. He looked at her and smirked, “Nah, no harm done” he replied as she pointed to the floor where his drink had spilt. He had been pist off when someone bumped into him, but was now pleasantly surprised when he saw who it was. He noticed how even more attractive she was up close than before in the elevator. “Can I buy you a drink to make up for it?” she offered cutting off their eye contact and pointing to his now empty glass. A warm smile formed on his face, “Now what kind of guy would I be if I let a pretty girl like you buy me a drink?”. She gave him a knowing look, rolling her eyes slightly. Clearly she had heard these lines before. “If there’s anything I can do to make up for it, please let me know,” she responded, ignoring his previous comment. “Want to make it up to me?” he said as he leaned closer, “let me buy you a drink”.

Her head told her to say no, to walk away and just go and continue her night and not give this guy a second thought. But her body told her otherwise; there was something about him that kept pulling her more into him. Something about his eyes, as odd as it sounded it, made her feel completely at ease. “Ok” she replied as a small smile appeared on her face. “Perfect”, he replied as he smiled brightly, “what do you want?”. She shook her head unsure, “I don’t know, surprise me” she answered as her smile grew bigger. He laughed at her courage, “Come with me” he said as he motioned for her to follow him to his table.