Sound Effects and Overdramatics

If We Cut Out The Bad, Then We'll Have Nothing Lef

There are no words to describe the incredible pain I felt at that very moment. Death had come for me, not the way I expected. I was leaving, I felt pain, yet deep inside, something told me I’d be happy. Then when I thought that all hell had past, I hear this loud annoying beeping sound. It’s longer then a minute before it goes onto the next beep the first couple times.
It seems to have stopped but that’s when I experience a different kind of pain. A big rush of electricity runs through my body, sending me into shock.
Am I finally dead? I think to myself, when I realize my eyes are still closed. I try to open my eyes but find it a difficult task to even move. I let out a little sigh out of aggravation. What was the point of this? All I wanted to know was if I was dead or alive. Well maybe this is how all the damned spent the rest of all eternity. Did this mean that there were other bodies lying next to me? Not being able to speak or move either?
I wanted to cry, cry for help. I knew I had deserved this that this place would be waiting for me in the after life. But I didn’t ever except it to be like this. I didn’t want to be helpless, to spend the rest of eternity motionless.
What I had pictured was, darkness, a small whistle of wind and very cold. Lifeless bodies wondering the after life, maybe looking for someone, someone they know they’ll never find. Suffering from there past never being able to forget all the bad things they did. Spending the rest of eternity with the only the thoughts of the things they did.
I had finally calmed down and accepted this new, catastrophe with welcome arms. When the annoying beeping sound came back, softer sounding and skipping every two seconds, I start to picture signing bees. Why? I have no clue, come to think of it; it was just most likely just a spur of the moment type of thing.
My muscles finally began to relax and I didn’t feel like I had a building on top of me, making it hard to breath. I heard something like a chair moving and rushing footsteps. What a strange thing to hear in the after life. Maybe there are people, here, making sure no one wakes up? What a scary thought.
“I think she’s waking up!” I heard someone yell.
Shit. Are they talking about me? And if so, are they going to do something to me?
I felt someone’s warm hands touch my shoulder which made me twitch. I started to open my eyes to see; well I really don’t know what. It looked like five huge blue marshmallow men with scary goggles and masks.
“Hailey? Can you hear me?” A deep voice called to me.
I blinked a few times and my vision wasn’t blurry anymore and I could see the marshmallows perfectly now, though they weren’t marshmallows, they were doctors.
“Huh? Where am I?” I heard myself say, it didn’t sound like me though.
“It’s alright, its okay. I’m Dr. Calhoun. Everything is fine now” The doctor said to my reassuringly.
“Wh-what happened?” I began to panic and the beeping noise came back, but this time at a faster pace.
“Her hearts failing,” A panicked ladies voice came.
“Hailey I need you to clam down” Dr. Calhoun’s voice came again.
I began to go into shock again and couldn’t talk anymore. I could hear the doctors running around everywhere though. Then the same rush of electricity ran through my body again. I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think so far?