Pull

4

I could feel my face burning up as Chibs let me go, only to stare, disbelievingly into my face. I knew i should have dropped the body somewhere. I soaked it in bleach and took the teeth, but I wanted to burn it. I wanted to get out of California, burn it, and bury the ashes out in the Desert in Nevada. I had a plan. I knew what I was doing, and now I was definitely going to get killed. I should have spent more money on a car. A 1985 Ford Escort with high mileage from a cheap used car lot was not going to get me where I needed to go, but when I got it, I wanted out of California and I wasn't thinking completely. I had just gotten done bleaching the hell out of the cheap hotel room that I cut the body up and bleached it in. I had covered my tracks everywhere else.

"Is is a Mayan, love?" Chibs asked. I nodded. Tig was glancing from the body to me, his face torn between shock and amusement.

"Who are you transporting this for?" he asked, blue eyes cutting into me.

"Myself, asshole. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm incapable of killing," I snapped.

"Yeah right, little old you," Tig laughed.

"He killed Ace. And made me watch. You wondering why I disappeared, that's why," I said, gesturing at the bag. "I was stalking this guy, figuring out my plan of action. Covering my tracks. I'm not an idiot. I know how this stuff works,"

"I.. had no idea. We knew Ace slept with a Mayan's sister. He was getting information on the drug running for us. They were getting in our territory, he was going undercover. He got a little too involved. This the brother then?" Tig asked.

"Yeah, I was going to burn him and scatter the ashes in the desert," I explained. "Clay's going to kill me," I sighed.

"You're damn right I'm gonna kill you," Clay snapped. I guess he had been watching from the door to church for a while. This day was just getting worse.

"Clay, I-" I began. He held his hand up.

"Listen. We thought you were dead, and you might as well be. I don't care how happy Gem is to have you back, you killed a Mayan, and we're already in deep enough shit," he growled.

"There's no way to trace it back to the Sons, Clay. I made sure of it. Ace tryed keeping me out of this life, but that doesn't mean i didn't learn anything. I'm not an idiot. I don't give a shit if i'm dead to you. Maybe you should have been the one getting revenge for my brother instead of leaving it to a girl. You're spineless. He gets information for you, and you let him get killed! He was all I had left," I yelled.

Clay looked like he wanted to hit me. I wasn't scared. I had lived in fear to get my revenge. I had lived on the edge of Mayan territory, in disguise, stalking a man like I was a wild animal. I had no fear. I got my vengeance. I was prepared for whatever Clay had in store. Tig moved between Clay and I.

"Clay, I'll take the body over to that creamitng creep and burn it. No evidence. It's fine. She's done a pretty good job, everythings here. Teeth are removed and bleached, in a plastic bag," he said

"And for what it's worth, I wore gloves and shit the whole time. No fingerprints. Nothing," I said.

"We got ATF swarming around here like a pack of angry bees, how the hell you expect to get it out of here?" Clay snapped.

"Picnic basket," I suggested.

"Right, because Motorcycle clubs go on picnics all the time, Are you retarded?" Tig asked.

I rolled my eyes. Crossing my arms, I looked at all of them. Gemma had entered the clubhouse after she heard yelling, and Jax was behind her, glancing at me in shock. Clay held up his hand to prevent any of them from talking.

"Seriously. All one of you has to do is act like some lovestruck dumbass, pack the picnick basket full of the body parts, and grab some broad to go on a 'date' with. Considering it's my mess, I maintain that I should be said broad. We'll lay a blanket over the body parts and put a couple of sandwiches in there, that way if we get pulled over, they can look," I explained.

"You're a sick fuck. I don't for a second believe you're Aces sister," Tig said.

"First of all, that's the pot calling the kettle black, Second, I'm the product of watching my brother get murdered, now either you guys are with me, or I'm taking my duffel bag of dead mexican, and I'm leaving," I retorted.

"What if ATF follows you?" Clay asked sarcastically.

"Do they normally follow you guys?" I asked, curiously.

"Nah, just this one guy keeps following me around, you should be fine," Jax said, picking up on the urgency of the situation.

"Well then that rules you out as my hot date, now doesn't it?" I said, smirking at him. "Opie's married, I'm sure the police know that. It's gotta be either Juice, Chibs, Bo-"

"It's me," Tig interrupted. I glared at him.

"Right cause you're mister romance. Not believable. At all," I argued.

"Just pack your picnic, Doll, and we'll take care of this problem," he sneered.

"Clay, can you maybe assign someone else? I think Tig might take me to a dark alley and have his way with me," I pleaded.

"Tig knows the rule. Any of you sleep with her, you've got a new old lady. Ace would roll in his grave if he found out. She's off limits, stay away from her," Clay said. "You happy now?" he smiled.

"Not partiularly. But, an orders an order I guess," I sighed.

____________________________________________________________

About an hour later, I had the dead guy packed neatly into the obnoxiously large picnic basket, under a Harley Davidson printed blanket, all courtesy of Gemma. Apparently she had talked to Clay before he had went into the clubhouse, and got my ass out of a lot of trouble that I could have been in. Thank god it was Gemma that got to me on that road and not one of the others. I think she was a little disgusted at the nonchalance that I packed the picnic basket with, because she had left the clubhouse only to be replace by Tig, who was watching me with a strange intensity.

"You like what you see?" I snapped, annoyed at the close surveilance.

"More than you know, Little girl," he said in a low voice.

"You're such a creep," I muttered.

"Says the one stuffing a dead guy into a picnic basket," he retorted. "I think this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship,"

"I'm going to go ahead and pass on that. I find it hard to be friends with someone who has more STDs than a health department test lab. You've probably got some that aren't even known to man yet," I said.

"Such a mouth," he said, undeterred.

"My mouth is of no concern to you or any part of your body," I said.

"Aw come on, We have to at least act like we like each other, or this whole picnic thing ain't gonna work," he responded.

"You're the one that volunteered. Juice could have done it. I would have been just fine pretending I like him," I snapped.

"I volunteered because I have the stomach for it. I volunteered because your brother made me promise I would keep you out of trouble, and since I've been failing miserably at that for the past year, I have a lot of time to make up for, don't give me an attitude when I'm just trying to get your hot little ass out of trouble," he said angrily before turning on his heel and storming out of the clubhouse.

Staring after him, I chose to ignore the part of his outburst where he called me hot. That was a term reserved for sweetbutts and croweaters, and too much for me to wrap my head around with a dead guy in a picnic basket to be taken care of. Ace asking him to look out for me? That was wierd in itself. I knew that Clay had Tig and Ace on runs together a lot. More than the other guys, but I didn't think I was ever the subject of conversation when they had crimes to commit. I knew Tig and Ace were as close as a couple of bikers could be, but I was always just here. Hanging out with Gemma, or tailing Jax and Ope around the garage. I didn't think I ever held Tigs interest. I stayed out of his way mostly.

Apparently I was wrong. I hefted up the basket and lugged it outside. I noticed Tig brooding with a cigarette in his mouth at the picnic table nearby. I figured it was best to pretend nothing happened and get on with our business. No reason to bring up anything that could make for awkward conversation.

"I'm ready when you are," I said, approaching the Sunglass Clad biker.

"Alright, hand me the basket. It's got to be pretty heavy," he said, taking the same 'ignore shit' route that I was. Good.

He strapped the picnic basket down and hopped on his bike, handing me a spare helmet. I hadn't been on the back of a bike since Ace last took me for a ride. My adrenaline was already kicking into high gear. Tig started the bike and the growl made me smirk. I missed this. We were heading out of town, and I felt like I was flying, Tig had to yell at me a few times to hold on to him or I'd fly off the back of the bike. I laughed. Freedom wasn't something I had the opportunity to feel for a while. I was trapped by my brothers death, trapped by my personal vedetta against the man who killed him. Trapped by my responsibility to clean up my mess. This was refreshing. It was euphoric. I hadn't been this happy since the day before Ace died.

We pulled up to the crematorium, and Tig helped me off the bike. I think he could sense a change because he just smirked at me, and unstrapped the basket. We walked into the building to see a hefty nerdy looking man by the furnace.

"Oh, Hi Tig. Er... this is a strange place for a date, isn't it?" He asked noticing the picnic basket and then me.

"We need to borrow the furnace, man," Tig said. "It'll be real quick," he said to the guy.

"Let me guess... I don't know anything?" the man said.

"You got that right," Tig replyed, and opened up the furnace, tossing the whole basket in, closing the door, and turning the fire on full blast.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own anything here.

BUUT

Comments would be nice.
kthanks