‹ Prequel: Some Little Princesses

Call It Princely

prince of h i g h s

Whiskey. Coke. Absinthe. Coke. Vodka. All in a beautiful little maze of shot, line, shot, line, shot. Better this than betrayal again and again.

The shots came first. Knock back the Whiskey. Knock back the Vodka. Knock back the absinthe. The back of his throat was starting to burn. There had been a time when he would have coughed and been unable to go one. That was a long time ago though. He had changed from that. He was stronger now. He knew how to handle himself.

The Coke though...that was new. A new addition to a new day. Maybe it would make him feel better. Maybe it would help things turn out right. He had been around the stuff plenty of times before. He had frequently helped to manufacture and ship it once upon a time. And then everything had changed. And now they were changing again.

Change never seemed to suit him.

He looked down at the two little lines of cocaine. It seemed so innocent, just little white powder. He knew better. It destroyed. And he needed to be destroyed. He didn't deserve any of the good that had been done for him and he damn well knew it. He took advantage of too much kindness to deserve more. And yet it was given to him over and over again. He would never understand it.

A hand touched his shoulder and he looked back. Dazed. Squinting. "What the hell are you thinking?" the voice asked with a heavy sigh. "Dammit but I wonder about you sometimes boy."

He shrugged. He had heard that too many times for it to make any real impact on who he was and what he did. "Let's get this cleaned up before Andrea gets back and has a conniption."

The glare he gave the other man was more half-hearted than anything. The older male shrugged it off and picked up the shot glasses before giving a far more impressive glare. "Throw that shit away. And if I find even a hint of it on you or in you I swear to God I will beat your ass within an inch of your life."

He considered defying the order for a moment before he shook his head. The thing about Kellan was that he actually could kick his ass. It was simply better not to bother with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this is the first chapter for the sequel of Some Little Princesses! And the special thing to note about this is that it will be told from the guy's points of view, but continuing on from where the story left off.