‹ Prequel: Some Little Princesses

Call It Princely

prince of m i n e

Rolling over, two bodies greeted him. One lay on it's side, a hip barely covered by the sheets while her large breast was being half-hidden by her arm much to his annoyance. The other was male and exhausted. Laying on his stomach the other male wasn't even covered with the sheets and didn't seem to have made an effort to try it. He watched both of their bodies, shows of perfection truly.

In his mind, he was reliving the night before. It had to be, without a doubt, the best threesome he had ever had. And the fact that it had all been centered around him had made it that much better. The girl's breasts had pressed against his feet as she had licked at his ass while he had thrust into the writhing boy beneath him until he was satisfied and the boy unmoving.

He moved over between the two bodies and pulled the girl's arm, his head descending to the nipple. A groan escaped the girl's lips. She tried to roll over and pull her nipple from her mouth, but he latched his teeth to it instead. "Get off baby, I'm not in the mood," the girl begged pushing at his shoulders.

He pulled his mouth from her breast and glared down at her. Something flashed in her eyes and she seemed to realize her mistake as her hands came up to wind in his dark hair. "Get out," he hissed yanking her wrists away from him. The girl started to protest and then thought better of it fleeing from the bed without a backward glance. He shook his head and moved over to the boy instead, his hand trailing up a bare ass.

"Please Lewis..." the boy whimpered with a flinch."I don't think I can take anymore."

A sneer touched his lips. "You can take it," he told the boy. "You'll take it and you'll thank me for it when I'm done." The boy only whimpered in reply as Lewis flipped him over.

Four hours later, he walked out of the hotel with his jacket hugged around his finally clothed body. His body was sore and his mind was numb. He couldn't handle it anymore. He had thought at first that maybe he could, but he had been wrong. God had he been wrong. But Lewis wouldn't let him go. He had promised him that in his own way feigning sweetness and love as Jack had dressed slowly and mechanically. That gave him one other option...and he was going to take it.

He made his way back to the apartment, the plan cementing itself in his brain as he moved up the several flights of stairs to the little place that he had been renting for over a year. His movements were slow and methodical as he locked the door behind him and slid the deadbolt into place.

First came the note. His parents deserved to know why their seventeen year old son who had ran away a year before was doing this. It would hurt his mother and for that he felt terrible, but he didn't see another way. He finished the letter and kissed it before he lay it down on the table. He took one of the knives from the kitchen and turned his stereo on, turning the volume up to the highest setting as he passed it. As he slipped his clothes off, he could hear faint poundings through the floor and ceiling. He turned the water on and allowed the bathtub to fill up before he turned it off and slipped into it, feeling the cold water bit at his flesh and eat at the dirty entity he had become.

He closed his eyes tight and took a deep breath as he brought the knife up and slid it down his wrists, along an artery. He tried to grab the knife with his other hand but it was shaking, aching, blood running down it. He forced himself to hold it as tears bit at his eyes. The blade sliced down his arm only to trail off as he dropped it. "Ah," he let out a faint cry as his hand dropped and tears took over his eyes. "I don't want this," he begged unable to bring himself to move from the cold paralyzing water that as turning a faint shade of pink as red blood swirled through its depths. "I didn't want any of this."