‹ Prequel: Some Little Princesses

Call It Princely

prince of p r i d e

He was glaring. He had been glaring since they had brought him to this little hellhole. His mother and father had refused to speak to him. They would even take his calls. He couldn't understand why. He hadn't done anything wrong! So why did they all thing that he had? The things he had done to that boy had been willing. He wasn't some rapist. Even if he was, how could they prove it? The idiot boy had killed himself for a reason that Lewis couldn't understand.

One of the guards appeared at the barred door of his cell and Lewis turned his gate on the man who was smirking at him. He flipped the guard off feeling no kind of victory even in that small act of defiance. The guard simply snorted and turned to someone he couldn't see. "Just a regular ray of sunshine ain't the little shit."

A black man came into view shrugging. "Seems pretty friendly to me. Now why don't you piss off and let me and this young gentleman talk in private." The guard glared at the black man and gave him an odd sneer before leaving.

"So what?" Lewis asked not moving from his place on the bed. "They finally send some newbie from the firm. Do you even know who the hell I am?" The man actually laughed at Lewis than cutting him off before he could say another word. The younger man's face twisted in a snarl as he shot off the bed and stormed over to the bars, gripping them and turning his knuckles a twisted marble of white and red. "Who the hell do you think you are!"

The man reached through the bars and shoved Lewis back. "Calm the hell down why don't you?" he suggested shaking his head. "Damn but you are a little prick aren't you? I'm not from that big law firm that the Markus's hire out whenever they're in deep shit like you are now. However, if you're willing to make a deal, I'll be glad to see you bailed out."

The young man's sensual lips twisted into a sneer. IT was his turn to laugh. "You really think that you can pull that kind of shit on me?" he asked. "Get the fuck out of my sight. If I ever see if you again, I'll make sure you realize why my family is who they are."

The man shrugged. "So be it Lewis. I'll see you again tomorrow." Lewis just shook his head in reply. This guy had to be kidding right! IT simply couldn't be possible that he could try to pull something as stupid as that. Then again, it had brought a bit of a distraction for the day. He could be grateful for that even if the man made him want to hurt him. He would too. The man said he was coming back tomorrow. All he had to do was be there waiting. His parents would have him out by then.