Status: In progress; Active; Authors Needed

Letters of Sorts

Letter Five

Dear J.J,
Remember when we met at school. You still had that weird haircut that guys never have anymore. I thought your hair was so sandy and perfect. My friends told me you were dumped seven months before and you were still sad. I thought, I shouldn't talk to him or I'll like him more. But then you talked to me and it was impossible to not like you.

When you asked me out to that one pizza place you stuttered so much I had to say, "Sorry, didn't hear that." like three times. I remember seeing the blush creep along your cheeks as you asked for the fifth time, "Doyouwannagetpizzaorsomethingsometime?" You rushed so much it sounded like one word. I smiled at you and said, "You're not going to talk like that on our date, are you?" I remember seeing you smile gradually and shake your head.

It's hard to believe that was eight months ago and we still like each other while other couples would start to get annoyed with each other. I never thought a girl could be so lucky to have a boy like you. Johnny Jack Adams, I love you. Forever and always. (until we start to get annoyed with each other which I don't think will ever happen).
Love,
Josie
♠ ♠ ♠