‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Back in Action :)

I'll Never Let You Go

Steamy Sex With You

"Zack, I have a meeting with the University Board of Directors today. I can't stay in bed and have amazing, rough, awesome, steamy sex with you." Zack sighed heavily before letting my waist go and laying back so I could get out of bed.

"I love you." I kissed him softly before getting out of bed and heading to our closet.

"I love you too, but the sex sounds so good Scar." He whined a little before appearing behind me, his arms around my waist. "Really good." He kissed up my bare shoulder and to just under my ear, causing me to giggle and look back at him.

"Zachariah, Why do you do this to me?" I grumbled playfully yet slightly serious. Zack merely chuckled and kissed me deeply. Our lips moved together in sync with each other slow and deeply. I turned in his arms around let myself melt into the kiss, trying not to get too caught up in it though.

Zack pulled back after a minute and laid his forehead against mine. "Get ready, I'll be there to pick you up around one or so okay?" I nodded my head against his, smiling, and pecked his lips.

"Okay." Zack smiled back at me and hugged me before letting me go and heading back to lay in bed. We had gone hunting last night so I wouldn't try anything while at work. Though I had never had a problem with keeping self control before, it was just a precaution.

I got dressed and made myself look fairly presentable, letting my hair fall in soft curls around my shoulders. Zack was by my side shortly after I finished doing my hair, my coat and shoes in hand.

"Don't want the Professor to be late." Zack chuckled and kissed me softly before helping me put my coat on and escorting me to the front door.

"Don't be late today, okay? I don't want to spend more time than necessary with the freshmen okay?" I giggled softly before pecking his lips and leaving. I drove the thirty miles to the small University in a short amount of time filled with the sounds of Avenged Sevenfold blaring from my speakers.

"We've all been more than eager to sin, And it feels alright til we pay the price. Now you choose either naughty or nice, And she's here for you it's all yours tonight. You won't believe the stories I've been told About this girl I know." My voice mixed fairly well with M. Shadows, the lead singer, as I drove towards the small place I called work.

As I drove into the parking lot just outside my directed building, a girl on a motorcycle pulled into the spot next to mine and I could smell her through my car. I wrinkled my nose slightly and stopped breathing as I pulled in. Shutting my car off, I saw the girl pulled her helmet off and waves of fiery-red hair came out. She turned to face me and I had to admit, she was beautiful; smooth-pale skin, brown eyes that might as well have put Bella's to shame, and from the looks of it an extremely hard exterior.

I got out of my car and grabbed my bag before locking my car and heading towards the door.

"Afraid of someone stealing it?" I glanced back and saw that the red-head was only a few steps behind me.

"Oh, um, no....just an old habit." I merely shrugged one shoulder and kept on walking.

"Right, cause every student locks their car." I could hear her rolling her eyes and she followed me.

"I'm not a student, I'm a professor and if you're in my class, I suggest you leave the sarcasm at the damn door." I had turned to face her when I said this, and I said it as best I could without having to breath too much nor be a complete bitch about it.

"You're a professor, you've got to be kidding me. What are you? 17?" She laughed a little as it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"I take great care of my skin, I do. And I'm 21, I skip a bunch of grades in elementary." She looked at me as if she didn't believe and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but that's impossible."

"I'm sorry, I'm not lying here Miss...."

"Gomez, Aria Gomez.. And I really hope I have your class." I could see the devious little look in her eyes. It didn't scare me, not even a bit.

"Good luck at State Miss Gomez." I turned on my heel and walked into the building to drop my stuff off before heading to my meeting.

&^%^&

The meeting was kind of long and boring, going on about how I need to add some things to my curriculum and such. I agreed and left, heading to my office to grab my syllab for the first day. I walked into my classroom filled with a different mix of young adults. It was kind of like high school in a way. There were still cliques and such, the artists sat in the back, the nerds sat up front and then you had Miss Aria Gomez.. the only person to sit off in the corner all by herself.

"Good morning class. I'm your Professor, Miss Anderson. This is a general English course, if you were looking for an extremely challenging class, sorry you haven't found it. I rather you over do a project than half-ass it and I give you an F. Got it?" I handed the syllabi to the different rows and then one to Aria.

"You're a rather blunt teacher...I like that." She said with a slight smirk.

"Thanks?" I asked a little unsure, "I'm just doing my job,"

"We know." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and went back to the front of the room and started explaining the syllabus. Aria did nothing but roll her eyes and put her ear buds in. I could hear the comments from the guys to one another about me and same Avenged Sevenfold song bare through Aria's ear buds as I finished my explanation. I had to agree with her taste in music, Avenged Sevenfold was the way to go.

"Alright, since it's the first day, I'll let you guys go early. Don't get lost, it's not that big of a campus." I chuckled to myself as the freshmen looked at me with worried looks and scurried off. Aria lagged behind, letting her fiery hair drop around her shoulders. I sighed, knowing she, and the athletes, would probably give me the most grief about stuff not being challenging enough. She waved as she left, leaving me by myself in the big empty room.

We've all been more than eager to sin, and it feels alright til we pay the price...

My ring tone for Alice blared from the small counter I had on the side of the room. I sighed softly and walked over to the counter and slided the bar on my phone.

"Yes Alice?" I asked sighing softly.

"That girl with the fiery hair, Aria... she's Zack singer. You don't want to know what I'm seeing." She said, as if she were sorry for me.

"Then why are you telling me about this?" I asked, a little pissed she called.

"Zack's going to leave you for her...and you end up with someone else."

"WHAT!? WHO!?" This better be a fucking joke.

"Edward."
♠ ♠ ♠
Scarlet's Outfit
Aria's Outfir

I am so fucking sorry this took so long : ( I've been busy with Drama Club and when I had time... I didn't know where to start at with this story.
Thank you guys for commenting on the last update, I'd give you a special shout out but I'm heading to bed asap. Next one, I promise too:)