‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Back in Action :)

I'll Never Let You Go

Break the Headboard

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I almost yelled, trying to figure this all out. I was confused.

"Look, come home and we'll discuss this." Alice said calmly.

"You come here, I don't have time to leave a University short notice." I could hear Alice's slight frustration.

"Fine, I'll be there in a few hours. I love you Scarlet."

"I love you too Alice. See you soon." I hit the end button on my phone and slid it back into my back pocket. This wasn't happening. I just got Zack back... how was I going to lose him? No sooner had that thought occured, Zack burst through my door and walked straight over to me. He seemed to be chipper but I could tell he was conflicted.

"Hey baby," He said as if nothing were wrong.

I smiled for his sake and kissed him softly. "Hey you, you ready?" Zack nodded his head and kissed me again.

"Ready, Betty." I giggled at the saying he caught on to from some quiet school girl that shadowed me last year.

"Alright, lets go. Alice is coming over for a few days." Zack gulped and smiled like nothing was wrong. I secretly rolled my eyes a little and walked straight to my office to grabbed my jacket and purse.

Zack walked to the car and took my keys before getting in and starting it up. Aria's motorcycle was gone and I sighed contently hoping she was far from here. Zack leaned over and kissed me deeply as I shut my door. I jump a little in suprise and my hand cupped his cheek softly.

"I love you Mrs. Anderson." He grinned, pecking my lips.

"I love you too Mr. Anderson." I smiled as Zack leaned back over and started the car.

"I have a suprise for you when we get back home."

"Okay," I said as Zack backed out and sped off towards our house. The short ride was filled with the sounds of Avenged Sevenfold coming through the speakers. Zack was singing quietly along with Matt and I was just humming the back up. Zack chuckled as he parked my car and shut it off. He was at my side in flash and I was over his shoulder just as quickly and I giggled.

"Zack, I can walk babe." I giggled as he walked toward the house.

Zack smacked my ass playfully and grinned. "I like the veiw I have now." I simply shook my head and let him carry me. Zack walked through our house, passing the living room and heading straight for the stairs. I giggled softly as he dropped me on the bed and took his shirt off showing off all of his muscles and sexiness.

"Hey there Sexy." I sat up on my knees as I pulled my coat off and tossed it across the room. A smirk was present on Zack's face as I kneed my way to the edge of teh bed. A sexy grin was plastered from ear to ear on my as I grabbed the buckle of his belt and pulled him towards me with a slight tug.

"Hey Kitten," Zack leaned down and kissed me deeply, letting his hands skim down the skin of my arms land on my hips. I shivered, just as a reaction to his touch. I felt myself start to get turned on, my body reacting like it never really had before. In a way, I was actually nervous for the follow hours of pleasure and fun. I was nervous that when he left, he'd realize how horrible or how much he hated it with me. I was killing my mood as Zack kissed up and down my neck softly, my hair being pushed behind my shoulders.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Zack questioned softly against my neck, his teeth grazing the spot that drove me crazy. I shivered more, letting myself push the thoughts back. Zack reached behind me and unzipped the corset like top, pulling it away from my body. My breasts were left exposed, my nipples hard and being stared at.

"I'm f-fine - Zack." His name came out in a rather loud gasp/moan; his tongue and mouth assualting my nipple. My back arched into him slightly, his hands reaching down and grabbing my ass. Zack squeezed it, causing me to arch my back more and press my lower half into his. His raging hard-on was more than enough to make me unbutton his jeans and push them down his hips.

*&^%^&*

Zack and I laid there, letting our bodies be tangled together in the sheets. We He had managed to break the headboard when our pleasure had reached its peak. My head was resting on his chest - I missed the strong beat of his heart beneath me. I frowned slightly as his fingers traced the length of my back and arms. He leaned his head down a little and kissed along my shoulder.

"Tell me what's bugging you?" Zack was actually questioning me instead of just telling me to tell him. I didn't like it.

"Nothing, I just feel... tired." I did not know what to say about it. I just knew that I was upset and that nothing was going to be the same. Being afraid of losing him, that was normal right? But I was still stuck on the fact of Edward and I together. Why? I mean, we hated each other with a passion. Right?

Zack chuckled breathlessly and kissed my sweespot. "Babe, I know better than that. What's really bugging you?" I felt his lips graze along my shoulder and up my neck as he talked."

"Zack.. just, it doesn't matter right now. Alice is coming tomorrow to talk to us...both of us."

"About what?" He asked, kissing along my jaw.

"Your singer."
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOO FUCKING SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! :(
I've been busy, Psychology and Algebra II are whooping my ass...not to mention my AP Language class.

Thank you guys so much for commenting, reading and subscribing, it means a lot to me :)

Special thanks to...
Seeley.Booth
Hello Fascination.
shaylove
&
celesital_royalty

I love you guys. I'll write the next cahpter ASAP> :)