‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Back in Action :)

I'll Never Let You Go

Not Going To Leave You

Correction.. Alice was there right after I said that. She knew better than to come upstairs so she said our names and I sighed.

"Make that, Alice is here now." Zack didn't even have time to process the situation, he just got up and pulled some clothes on before helping me and heading downstairs. I stayed up in our room for a short while. I didn't want to face what she was going to tell us. I didn't want to know that there was a major possibility of Zack being whisked away with that... that... bitch.

"Scarlet?" My head snapped towards the door, Zack was standing there in his shorts and a vneck.

"What?" I asked quietly, trying not to show my fear.

Zack could sense it, he was just that good. "Why are you so afraid of Alice talking about my singer? I'm not going to leave you for her. I'm not Edward." I flinched internally at that statement.

"You don't know that. You're feelings for me could change the second she looks you in the eye. Besides... what guy like you wants to be tied down to some bitch like me?" What the fuck was I saying?

"Babe, just... stop, okay?" Zack's voice was stern and demanding. I bit the inside of my lip and found myself listening to his demands.

"I'm sorry," my feet pulled me towards the door but Zack stopped me once I was in arms reach.

"Scar...why are you so scared?" His voice was quiet and soft, like he had never had demanded me to stop worrying.

"Because I don't want to lose you okay? I'm scared to open my eyes and not see you staring back at me with love and adoration in your eyes. I went years without and I hated every minute of it." I looked Zack in the eye, my dual golden orbs staring into his brightly colored ones.

"Baby, not going to leave you for Aria." His arms wrapped around my middle, pulling me into his chest. His lips pressed against my forehead gently before pulling me down the stairs and into the living room.

"Scarlet, glad you could join us. Thanks Zack." Alice was still bubbly sounding, but you could detect the underlying layer of concern and worry in her voice.

"Welcome." I mumbled, sitting down on the black leather couch and pulled my knees to my chest. Zack sat beside me, his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer and smiled down at me.

"Zack, how do feel about finally finding your singer?" Alice questioned, sitting down on the floor in front of us. Zack merley shrugged his shoulders and looked at her.

"I don't know, I mean.... How should I feel?" Zack seemed confused, like he wasn't telling her the whole truth just what she wanted to know.

"Zack, I'm not going to jump down your throat if you felt something." I mumbled, knowing he heard me loud and clear. "Just tell her." I watched Zack's form fall back into the couch and then his head lean back; his hands drew up and rubbed his temples.

"I feel like... like I need to get to know her. But, just as a friend." Zack was standing his ground and I knew he was right for the moment.

Alice simply nodded her head and looked at me like she knew Zack was lying. I couldn't just acuse him if they barely knew each other so I let the subject go and leaned back into the couch.

"Alice I love you, but what about the other thing?"

"What other thing?" Zack snapped. I looked at him, jaw clenched and teeth grit. He could tell I was pissed off now.

"Nothing, Zack." I said through my teeth. "Absolutely nothing."

"Zack, sorry but I do not think you want to hear this."

Zack furrowed his brows and sighed heavily. "Fine then." He stood from his spot on the couch and went upstairs. Not that that would really solve anything.

"Just forget it Alice. We'll talk about it later." I stood up and hugged her, her arms wrapping around my middle.

"It's fine, I'll just go back home for awhile...alright?" She pulled back and smiled up at me. I simply nodded and let her leave. This just seemed to be getter more and more complicated as it unfolded.

I walked up the small set of stairs and into our room. "Zack?" My voice was barely above a whisper as I looked into the spacious room. Zack was lying on the bed, his hands behind his head.

"What?" He asked shortly, letting his temper get to him.

I flinched a little, I hated it when he got mad. "N-nevermind." I started to walk back out of the room but he quickly appeared at my side and his hand was on my waist pulling me close.

"You know you're mood swings are giving me whip-lash." I stated flatly, moving his hand off my waist. "Why do you get so over-exaggerant about the littlest things? People change their minds, Alice's visions have never been one-hundred percent true." Zack peered down at me with the meanest look he had ever given me.

"Why is it you're the only one allowed to have a fucking shit-fit about anything in this fucking house!? Relationship? Hm?" Zack's voice was grower harsher and louder with each word. I looked up at him, trying to hold back a pounce or worst a kill shot.

"Because, I wear the fucking pants in this relationship!" I yelled, letting some of my agression out. Zack became infuriated and grabbed my arm roughly.

"No you don't." His words came out as hard cold words. I gritted my teeth and took ahold of his wrist.

"Get. Your. Hand. OFF." I warned him, I was not in the mood for a fight. Instead of letting me go, Zack smirked and crashed his lips onto mine. I tried to push him off but he was stronger and kept me there. Leading us into another amazing sex session.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so fucking sorry about this not coming out sooner.
I'm almost done with school and things are finally calming down. :)
I should be writing more often and I should have time for it!
THANK YOU GUYS OS MUCH FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND SUBSCRIBING!:)
It means a lot to me:)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!