‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Back in Action :)

I'll Never Let You Go

Just Drop It

"Alright guys, I'm going to show you some slides and I want you to tell me the name of the painting and the name of the artist who painted them." I heard a collective amount of soft groans and a few curse words under their breath. I chuckled softly and turned all the lights off. Aria was half out of it in the back corner, I smirked and walked up to the back corner and hit the wall hard enough to make a loud 'boom' but not harm it.

"Poppy Field - Monet!" Aria almost fell out of her chair as she jolted straight up and looked up. Her tired eyes grew into a narrowed glare as I laughed at her.

"No sleeping in my class, Miss Gomez." The class chuckled under their breath and I went back to my desk. I picked my small remote up for the projector and laptop and the slide show started. The teens went back and forth explaining the paintings, the artists and the meanings and such of the paintings.

"Professor Anderson, what the hell does this have to do with basic College English?" Aria had a point but she would see very clearly soon.

"You'll see." I turned the slide unto the last picture and I knew they wouldn't recognize it. It was a piece that I had done myself once with Edward. We had taken a trip to Paris in the 70s, just so I could see the Eiffel Tower. We ended up at this little cafe where I convinced a man to let me take his easel and paint. Edward helped me but I knew I hadn't captured the real beauty of it.

"Okay guys, I want you to write me a story that goes with this parting. I want to tell me the emotions felt, the feelings that were trying to be expressed... the story behind the beauty." I left the picture up and turned on the very back light of the room. I could see the girls starting to write their little fantasies about the sheer fairy tale of Cinderella and Prince Charming. I glanced over at Aria as she stared at her paper for a minute or two. I could almost view the cranks turning and swirling in her head, letting her interrupt the painting with great thought.

Maybe she wouldn't be so bad to get to know, I mean... she could easily just be a girl who just wanted to get through school and never really be with a guy like Zack. My mind wandered to different topics and different things the kids could write about. Maybe a damsel that was grateful for her savior (aka prince charming) and how he made her his princess, even if they weren't meant for each other. Or maybe the boy was a gang member in old Paris who fell for a girl who was so far out of his league he landed a home run.

As the kids piled their stories unto my desk and let, Aria sat in her seat writing away. I could see the cranks and shafts turning and working at a rapid pace. If I knew she was this hard of a worker before, I'd of made the assignment more challenging.

Not even a few minutes later, Zack walked in sporting a new leather jacket and wearing what I had left him in this morning. I pretended not to look up at him, acting as if I were in deep thought and just didn't realize it was him but I couldn't smell his scent from a mile away. He let his hands snake around my waist as he leaned over me and kissed up my cheek and jaw softly.

"Hey Sexy," he whispered softly before kissing my ear. I grinned and looked up at him.

"Hey to you too, sexy." I kiss him softly, noticing a glare from Aria. Was she really glaring at me for kissing my husband? I pushed it aside and pulled Zack closer. "I love you," I whispered for just us to know.

"I love you too baby girl." He smiled and kissed me again, keeping it short and sweet. "I'm glad," he said, "we made up."

Aria cleared her throat as she stood next to us. "I'm finished Mrs. Anderson." she said with a little more bitchiness than necessary. I smiled faintly, taking the paper and thanking her. Aria nodded her head smiling faintly at Zack. "Hi, Zack."

Zack gave her a small smile, holding onto me still. "Hey, Aria..." She left after he said hello; it was evident that she was mad at him. I sighed looking up at him and shaking my head. "What?" He asked getting a little perturbed. "Want me to chase after her?" His voice was harsh and seemed full of frustration.

I retracted from that; my body involuntarily moving away from him. "Did I say anything? No, so don't be a fucking dick, Zack." I replied, not in the mood for him being a complete dick. "Dammit, why are you so fucking pissy today?" She was in a decent mood until he did this.

"Just drop it, Scar..." he said before walking out of the room and more than likely to his car. Could today get any worse?
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD
Please do not kill me :( I've been slammed so much this summer and I have not had one single idea for this story. BUT I did manage to get you guys a new chapter. I took on both Varsity Cheerleading, Marching Band and AP classes. Let's just say that I have been a busy fucking bee and I am so fucking sorry this took so long. I am trying my best to get you guys a finished sequeal. I promise to work my hardest and get you guys more of a story soon.

I love you guys :)
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, subscribing and everything :)