‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Back in Action :)

I'll Never Let You Go

My Worst Nightmare

Edward and I talked for a few more minutes before I let the subject drop and turned back to looking out the window. He seemed adamant on talking from that point on. The conversation was about everything and anything unrelated to love and romance. It was a good change, even if we had argued about styles of music and composers. I found myself finding more and more that Edward and I had in common. Even if they varied a smidge.

Soon we found ourselves in the driveway to the house and I smiled over at him. "Want to come in and hang out for a while?" I asked him as I sat up straight and my gaze met his.

Edward let a small smile come upon his face as he watched me. I didn't know if I had something on my face or if I looked funny staring at him with almost black eyes and a small pout because I was not being left alone in that house with Zack. He laughed lightly as he shook his head and his gaze met mine once again.

"Scarlet, go inside and I'll be in there soon." I sighed as I got out and shut the door. I didn't know why he laughed but I just shook my head and headed in. When I stepped in I could smell a faint perfume that reminded me of someone. I walked towards the stairs and I could hear someone's heart beating, their breathing slow and easy as they seemed to sleep. What the fuck?

+I decided to be a stealthy mother fucker and carefully walked up the stairs and to my room. All I could smell was the sweet and flowery scent of the one person I was not expecting. Aria. Every emotion I knew of, I had running through my brain; regret, sadness, anger, hurt, loneliness... All of which led me to one big ball of anger that led me to pull the door off its hinges and glare in an angry fury at the spot where my bed was. And to my surprise, my stupidity and love leaving me blind, Zack sat curled up with a sleeping and naked Aria.

Zack looked up at me, fear, anger and regret in his eyes and written all over his face. His eyes grew wide as he slowly sunk into the sheets more, clearly naked as well and I just shook my head. I was hurt and I upset, I just lifted my hand when he started to talk and stopped him.

"When I said I'd love you... Forever and always... I meant it. I was always honest with you, I was faithful. I went out with Alice to get my mind off of our problems when clearly you just wanted to bed the one thing tearing us apart." I felt my voice go in and out as I seemed to be as I 'cried' to him. "I trusted you... all I ever did was protect you. I should have let Ryan kill you when he had the chance." I was serious, I felt so betrayed that I wished we never would have gotten together. Zack just sat there, staring as if he didn't know what to say to me or how to say it. I looked at his piece of trash and shook my head. "I hope Aro finds her and kills her. I hate you, so much right now, I can’t even - "

I didn't even have time to finish my sentence before Edward was behind me, holding my arms back firmly before I did anything stupid. He must have come in and heard me and my thoughts of killing them both. Edward and Zack exchanged looks before I was whisked away from the house and back into Edward's car.

"I hate him, I hate him so much." I muttered as I looked up at him. "How could he do that to me!?" I yelled, frustrated with myself. Edward just watched me, keeping calm and collected.

"I am sorry Scarlet, let's just go somewhere you can hunt and get your frustration out. You need to hunt but I will not let you hurt anyone." Edward explained as he started the car again and backed out. "Do you have a class tomorrow?" he asked lowly and as if I were to blow up again. I nodded my head and ran a hand through my hair, watching the trees pass me by like they would never end.

"Yes, I have a class at 9 and then again at 3." I noted my head turned to look at him. "But all of my stuff is at the house..." stupid of me to not get my things but I knew if Edward had not taken me out of there when he did I probably would have hurt someone or something and then killed a person.

I knew Edward had been listening to my thoughts because he reached over and slowly took my hand in his in a comforting way. I liked how it felt, his skin on mine. It was reassuring and his thumb slowly caressed the back of my palm.

"Look on the bright side, you can tell the University she is trying to get to you through your husband for a grade or something." I couldn't help but laugh a little as I looked over at him again, my hand slowly closing around his more.

"Yeah, then get fired because I narked and did not settle it myself." Edward shook his head slowly, squeezing my hand gently. We remained silent, even when we hunted and returned to his car.

By now it was light out, around seven in the morning from the looks of it. I rubbed my eyes a little, the small amount of makeup that I wore coming off onto my hand. This was not my day, week and apparently my month or year either. Everything was slowly crashing around me. My own ‘husband’ had been cheating on me with my student, his singer and my worst nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Maybe A bad Chapter, but hey.... It's midterms and I've had this ready for awhile.
sorry :(

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, subscribing.
Would love it if more than THREE people actually commented though. I have 31 of you subscribed and yet I only have THREE loyal people.
p.s. I love you three :D
I love you all, but those three the most.
Anyway...

Comment on what you think, etc, etc, i'm up for hatred right now.