‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Back in Action :)

I'll Never Let You Go

Bat-Shit Crazy

Zack’s POV

I didn’t know what happened. I knew what had happened, I let Aria get the best of me. What was just supposed to be a normal night of taking her to a concert and back home, turned into a catastrophe. I did not want this to happen in the long run, but somehow she got under my skin, made me lose my sense of control and I slept with her. All because she was my singer in the end. What is wrong with me?

Aria had obtained tickets to see an Avenged Sevenfold concert last night, something I hadn’t got around to getting for Scarlet and I. Since Scarlet had left before I ever got home I decided that I was going to go with Aria as a friend and well, it spun out of control from there. She drank, she smoked, toked some weed and then before I could even comprehend anything else that was happening, she was backstage with Zacky Vengeance – fucking his brains out. All I can truly remember feeling is the urge to be Zacky at that moment – to feel her skin against mine. I didn’t want anyone else to have that pleasure but me – feeling her body around mine, having her touch every inch of me with those lips and to make her scream my name.

Maybe I was going bat-shit crazy or maybe even, I was just losing my mind entirely from being around her. I remember dragging her from the back of the venue to my car and it being just countless orgasms from there; Every orgasm, every moan that left our lips – her little squeaks when my cold skin would touch her fiery hot skin. Chills seemed to find their way down my spine and body, making me shiver beneath the beauty lying in my bed. I let my body lay in the bed, my eyes watching Aria’s form sleep peacefully under the blankets that were wrapped around her. Her brightly red hair just lying around her shoulders, across her back in messy curls of wonder. My fingers gently lifted a curl, letting it wrap around my finger before it fell back to her shoulder in a graceful way.

Strings seemed to tug at my heart when I thought about what all of this was doing to Scarlett. She hated me, genuinely had to hate me for this. I was fucking up the best thing that had happened to me but then again if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. A groan left my lips as I thought that, Scarlet wasn't to blame... I was. I started our relationship and I knew damn well that it was my fault for this. But with her I didn't know much more than that.

All I really knew right this moment is that I’m fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this took forever :(
I am a terrible person for not giving you guys more chapters. This summer was hectic as was this spring and I started college the other day.
Starting this week I should start having more updates very soon. I have most of the next chapter written and hopefully you guys like what I am doing for this story.

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed, commented and hopefully starts to reccomend.
I will make it up to you guys, :)

I LOVE YOU ALL :)

kaylynnjaeannxox