Status: Moved from Quizilla! NEEDS COMMENTS! (:

My Sister Got Me A Boyfriend For Christmas?

Tell Me You Want To;

Hearing Tyler's car pull out, I took action, grunting as I ran up the stairs, down the hall, and to my sister's door. Without even a knock, I threw the door open. I almost expected a large blast of air and fire to spark around me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

My sister and Diana stared at me, their eyes blank with confusion and their mouths hanging open, but I was too impatient to wait for any sort of response.

"You paid some randon guy to take me out because you thought I had no friends?"

"Uhm," she forced a smirk of a smile to her lips, "kinda."

"Oh, knock that stupid smirk off your face and spill it!"

She glanced to Diana, and with a raise of the eyebrows, they both burst into a fit of laugh. My anger nearly exploded, and just as I opened my mouth to express how I was going to rip the hair from their head as slowly as I could, she spoke. "Take a seat, dearest sister."

With my arms crossed as I deep glare, I dragged my feet to the bed, sitting down beside her and staring at Diana on the floor. "Fine."

"So I'm going to take a wild guess and say, you met Tyler?"

"Oh, gee, did I make it that obvious?"

"Lose the attitude if you want me to talk."

I was so ready to smack her. "Fine."

"Tyler is such a sweetheart. Give him a chance. You never know what might happen."

"I can see why you would think that. I mean, taking your money for me and whatnot. He must be real sweet."

Stare-off. That's the only way to describe what was happening. She must have saw things from my point of view, at least a little at that very moment, to not have anything to say in return. Even if Tyler was sweet, his sweetness came because of money.

"He's," she sighed. "He's your Christmas gift."

I blinked. "Whosawhata?"

"Do I need to spell it out for you?

"It's not even Christmas! And you can't buy me a boy!"

"Fine. Late birthday. Whatever. And he's not going to give up that easily, either."

"Give up?" I grunted. "He did this because you paid him. Not because he wanted to."

"Right, well. Get out."

There were a thousand words floating through my head. Terrible, hurtful words. Thankfully my teeth managed to work as a filter and I pulled myself to the door, "I'm going to get you back."

"I bet you are," she smiled, as I stepped out of the room.

"I am," I mumbled to myself as I turned to enter my own room. "Got me a boy for Christmas."
And that's when it hit me. Not the wall that my face collided with, not the pain that followed it, but the reality of what just happened.

She got me a boyfriend for Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short & Crappy, but!
ALL of my stories that were already written out and waiting to be posted, are gone.
My laptop finally croaked, and I was forced to go buy a new one.
I'm trying to start re-writing, but I have so little time.
My sister was in a car accident and she can't walk for a few months, I've been helping her.
My finace was in a car accident and he can't walk for six weeks, I've been helping him.
I have a baby boy on the way that I'm trying to prepare for. (Only six weeks left.<3)
Things have just been crazy.
Comments would make me feel better. :]