Status: On Hold.. S:

One Word Was All It Took

So Long and Good night

I randomly grab various shirts, most of them being multied V necks and band tees ( I mean what else is there?), and many multied colored skinnes. I start to hum a tune I'm not quite sure of. I vaguely wonder if I should just leave Hana (my acoustic guitar) but I decide against it, I mean it means to much to me to not have it for a long period of time. I pick up the case and take one last glance round the room- making sure I haven't forgoten anything and head for down stairs where I find my mom talking to Kaylee. "--- And i'll make sure the little guy stays innocent." I raise an eyebrow to myself "Make sure who stays innocent?" my sister buts in to the conversation, Kaylee grins " Why Landynn here." Casey giggles "Yeah cause he's totally gonna get it on with some random guys. He TOTALLY screams I like one night stands." I smirk "Ha ha ha, I am that sexy aren't I?"
Kaylee rolls her eyes "Alright come on stud muffin. We have to get to the airport, Austin's going to drive us." I look at her in surprise "So soon?" She nods "Yeah Go on say your goodbyes." I walk over to my mom and wrap my arms around her. This was going to be hard, I've never been away from her for more than two days at a time. "I'll miss you so much Kiddo." I nod trying to imprint her into my mind "I'll miss you too mom, I love you so much." I pull back , she smiles softly at me " I love you too now go" she kisses my cheek "Say goodbye to your sister." "Yes mom." I open my arms "C'mere." She returns my hug with a "If you do find a guy before me, I will be royally angred." I giggle at her "I'll be sure to do that. I'll miss you sis." "I'll miss you too." "Aweee, sorry to break up this little love fest, but we need to go. Our flight is in 4 hours, and it takes an hour and a half to get to Montgomery." and with one last goodbye we were out the door and into Austin's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry >.< I cant find the time to write
*Helena- MCR*