Status: On Hold.. S:

One Word Was All It Took

Oh please, oh please just let me be.

"Landynnn. Pst Landynn." I open my eyes and groan groggily, she giggles. "C'mon, we're here everyone else is off the plane. You slept for a few hours." I look her wide eyed, "You're serious?" She rolls her eyes. "Of course, grab the love of your life and come on." I shake my head at her and grab my guitar case and follow her off the plane, slightly nodding at the flight atendent who was telling us that she hope we enojyed the flight, she looked quite annoyed if I say so myself. "Hana is not the love of my life shes my baby." Kaylee laughs, "Then whose the mama? That hot red Gibson Les Paul down the block?" I roll my eyes. "Thats not very funny, Anyway... Where the hell are we?" she giggles, "It was plently funny! You're just a loser who doesn't get good humor. And, really? You didn't ask before? We're in California."
My eyes go wide. "California? I was asleep for more than a few hours." she smiles. "Yeah, you needed it too." I nodded. Lord knows that was the truth. "Kaylee!" We turn to see a man with brown hair walking towards us, I may not get out that much but I know he's not in The Maine. "Hey Tim. Longtime no see." She leans in the hug this so called Tim. "Landynn, This is Tim Kirch. He's The Maine's manager and the drummers brother. Tim this is Landynn, my best friend." He smiles at me, "Its great to meet you." I smile kind of awkwardly back, talking to new people wasn't my thing. "Yeah, It nice to meet you too." I look down. Kaylee does what she does best and laughs at me. "Ahh, theres the awkward turtle that I know and love." Tim chuckles with her, great. "Lets get your bags, then we can go meet the guys." I guessing Kaylee nodded as she starts to pull me toward the baggae claim area.
"Which one is yours?" I search the bags and instantly recognize my red and black duffle bag, which was marked all over by stickers and sliver sharpie. I throw the bag over my shoulder following Kaylee who picked up her overly large Vera Bradley bag (let me tell you how gay I feel that I know what type of bag she has). I glare slightly at it. "Whats wrong?" she asks me as we get into the taxi. "That thing is hideous." She stares at me and scoffs. "Like that tattered thing on your arm is any better." "Damn staright it's better, its pretty beast, unlike that flowery pink reddish thing you call a bag." She snorts. "One, its paisley not flowers. Two that color is fuschia." I rolls my eyes. "How am I suppose to know what paisley is?" "Because you have a aqua paisley scarf." I try to silence her before anyone heard. "You said we'd never talk about it." "We won't if you apologise to my bag. " I roll my eyes, but give in. "Sorry Kaylees bag, your actually very pretty." She smiles.
"Sorry to break up you bag commenting time or whatever, but we're here." Tim's voice drawls from outside the taxi. It turns out here meant the hotel we would be staying at tonight. "We'll meet the guys first, then you see where your room is." After a painfully awkward silent elevator ride we were down a hall going into a room. One of the tallest guys comes up and crashes Kaylee in a hug. I'm guessing thats John (I know I'm a total genious), "Everyone, this is my best friend Landynn Summers." I smile at them shyly, part of me wishes I could crawl away so I didn't have to feel their eyes on me, it wasn't something I was used to. The man who had his arms around Kaylee decided to start out the introductions. "Hi I'm John'O Callagian, but you probably figured that out." he held out his hand, and I shook it. "Kind of, could I tell you something." He nods at me. "If you hurt her, I swear to heavens above. I will kill you, I wouldn't mind going to prision for her." I tell him, completely serious. She means too much to me to let someone hurt her. " I don't plan on ever hurting her." I smile at him. "Good."
A red-headed guy comes up next to him. "I'm Jared Monaco." I nod to him. "Nice to meet you." "Hey there! I'm Pat Kirch! I see you met my brother." My attention is pulled to A boy who was only about an inch taller than me with long brown hair and button nose. "Uh, yeah." He grins. "Hope he was nice to you" I nod and smile at him. Next a guy with really bright blue eyes spoke up "Garrett Nickelsen, I hope you have Kaylees will power or else you're going to go insane in the matter of a week." I laugh. "I'm sure I'll be fine, I mean I've had to deal with Kaylee all my life." He laughs with me as Kaylee hits my arm. "Sorry, Kay. But you are quite the hand full." She nods. "Damn right I am, but I know you love me." I sigh, "Can't really argue with that." before Kaylee could say something else a voice cuts her off. "Sorry, but if I don't get my name in now I might never get to." If any thoughts about how beautiful that voice is was wiped clean when I saw what he looked like, and looked at me with the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen. "I'm Kennedy Brock."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this suckked D:

*D.R.U.G.S~ The Hangman.*