Sequel: Fictional Memories
Status: Sequel is out! Fictional Memories! Go read it my friends! X3

The Taste Of Chocolate

Thirteen.

An awful rotting smell filled up my nose. Aiden! My eyes popped open to an old paint peeling, couch smelling, broken floored living room. I was bound to a chair right where the TV should have been. There was no sign of him anywhere. Where am I? All the curtains were closed. There was no light outside meaning it was night. I wiggled in the chair and the ropes cut through my wrists. OW! I shut my eyes.
Fantastic. My eyes searched the room finding the only light source was a broken shade lamp in the corner. No wonder I never liked Aiden. It’s because I knew he was creepy. I took a deep breath. Don’t freak out. He might be asleep and if he is I’m safer this way.

Just like a cat my hearing focused on so many different things that I was surprised that I could hear the radio two rooms away.

-The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go
Downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown, no finer place for sure,
Downtown, everything's waiting for you
(Downtown)

Don't hang around-


I hate that song. I sighed then tried to wiggle my way out once more. Again the ropes cut into my wrists like daggers. I am so dead! A couple minutes went by then headlights from a car shone through the window. He’s back, I’m dead or someone found me and I’m saved.
The door clicked open. I have the worst luck. Aiden smiled then walked into the kitchen. “I’m glad you’re awake.” He yelled from the kitchen. I’m not a violent person but he made me want to shoot him. “I got you a wash cloth so I can clean up that wound.” He brought out a wet blue hand towel. “You hit your head.” He wiped off the blood by my left eye.

“It came real close to cutting your eye. You’re lucky.” Don’t you mean cursed? “You’re so beautiful.” He went to touch my cheek and I yanked my head away from him. And you’re so disgusting. Aiden laughed. “You’ll learn to love me.” He gripped my chin. “You’ll be mine once I mark you.” Mark me?
He threw the cloth on the ground. “You’ll learn to love me.” He repeated it over and over again. Psycho. He walked back into the kitchen. Dishes clanked as he walked around. I am so screwed!

Aiden walked back out with a plate and a sandwich on it. “Hungry?” My nostrils flared and I glared. “Your loss.” He ate in front of me. Truthfully I was hungry but I wasn’t going to eat food he made. It might kill me. He finished the sandwich, set the plate down then pulled up a chair.
Aiden ran his index finger along my jaw line. “I’m surprised no one has marked you yet.” Aiden smiled a smile of victory. I’m surprised no one has put you away yet. Aiden stood back up and pulled the chair away. “Now don’t move this won’t hurt or take long.” Shit! He was going to mark me!

His head lowered to my neck. He was going to mark me in the same spot Julian kissed me. Aiden tilted my head then pulled back my hair. Instead of marking me his eyes widened and he gasped. “Fuck!” Aiden took a step back and grabbed a hold of his hair he looked like he was about to yank it out.
“You’ve already been marked! How the fuck did that happen?!” Aiden took another look at my neck. I’ve already been marked? “What the fuck?! How?! I’ve kept an eye on you for a year now and every time I saw your neck it hadn’t even been touched!”

Aiden was pissed and if a miracle didn’t happen soon I might die. “Who marked you huh?!” Aiden yanked at my chin while digging his nails into my cheeks. “Tell me!” He slapped me causing my lip to burst at the corner. He let go of my chin. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”
Aiden paced the room back and forth each step becoming louder and faster. The atmosphere did a 180. My head started to ache again. Thanks a lot you idiot! Right when I thought Aiden was going to come at me the front door fell to the ground.

“Get away from her.” Julian! Julian growled. “Oh the big bad leader has come. I’ve been waiting for you Julian.” Aiden laughed then stepped towards the door. “She’s mine.” Julian hissed. “Yeah I found that out when I was going to mark her.” Julian made a quick glance from him to me then back again. “Let her go and leave the state. You don’t belong here and when your pack finds out about what you have been doing they will kill you.” Julian gave him a smirk and Aiden charged at him.

Aiden slammed Julian into the wall then Julian slammed Aiden to the floor. He made punch after punch after punch until Aiden through Julian across the room. “Is that all you got?!” Aiden wiped the blood from his lip right before Julian put him back on the floor again.
I watched in horror still unable to move. Julian picked up Aiden and threw him out the front window. He dusted his hands then walked over to me kneeling down. “Hey you okay?” He gently touched my cheek then started undoing the ropes.

Before Julian got the right wrist undone I saw Aiden standing behind him with a metal pipe in his hand. How could I tell him to turn around? How could I save my hero from getting bashed in the head? Panic started to set in. Aiden raised the metal pipe in the air. Julian!
My wrists fought against the ropes. “Hang on they’re pretty tight.” No that’s not it! I started to shake with fear when Aiden pulled the pipe back behind his head. My head spun with thoughts that I had to say but it wouldn’t come out or was it just me being a coward?

“Behind you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo! Yay! I've been listening to Marilyn Monroe and watching Supernatural and Smallville a LOT lately. Haha! Anyways....

Song on radio - Downtown by Petula Clark

Comment or I will discontinue. ;[

Enjoy! X3