Sequel: Fictional Memories
Status: Sequel is out! Fictional Memories! Go read it my friends! X3

The Taste Of Chocolate

Fourteen.

I screamed?! Julian spun around and punched Aiden in the gut then Aiden hit his head against the arm of the couch. “Thanks love.” Julian kissed my forehead undoing the right wrist. When he finished with the left wrist the cops were at the front door.
“You called the police.” Julian undid my feet. “Yeah.” He wrapped an arm around my waist as I got up. “I can stand.” I mumbled. “Yeah I know.” He knew but still held onto me. “Are you two alright?” The head cop said with his concerning eyes. “Yeah.” Julian said in my place.

“You’ll rue this day!” The cops picked Aiden up from the hardwood floor. “You’ll find what monsters they really are!” Monsters? Okay! This was getting outrageous! After they took Aiden away, Julian and I walked outside and away from everyone else. I stared at him.
“What the hell!?” Julian covered my mouth. “Don’t’ shout.” He pulled his hand away. “Marked me?” I have never been more serious in my life. “Yeah it’s what alpha’s do to their mates.” I stared Julian down. “Mate? I’m your mate?” Julian smiled like it something he was proud of it. “Yes love.” I took a deep breath.

“Well is it some kind of permanent hicky?” Julian shook his head. “No it’s a lotus flower.” A lotus flower? “Okay so when you kiss me not only do you taste like chocolate but you leave lotus flowers on my skin?” Julian shook his head again.
“No it’s the first kiss to the skin that leaves the mark and the neck is the best place.” I’m going insane. “Why?” I questioned even myself. “Why what?” Please don’t take any of this the wrong way but I just need to rant. “Why did I have to meet you? Why did I have to fall for you? Why did you make me speak?”

“I was fine with being in my shell and being nobody. I was fine with blaming myself for everything.” I “tried” to force back the tears. “I was fine with being alone.” The tears started to fall. “I don’t want to be someone that somebody counts on. I don’t want to know you.” No! Lies I didn’t mean it! I’m confused and hurt!
Julian kept his straight and composed face. “I don’t know what I’m feeling anymore!” The tears started to flow hard. “You know what? Even when you do figure your feelings out don’t call me.”

Julian left me by the road. He got in his car and drove off. “It’s better this way.” Everyone close to me will always be in pain. It’s just the facts of my life. “You want a ride?” The head cop said and I nodded. “Get on in little filly!”

The house was empty and dark. Janie wouldn’t be coming back anytime soon. I took a warm shower then changed into my pajamas. I grabbed a blanket and pillow and laid out my bed on the couch. I grabbed a picture I had of mom and dad and hugged it to my chest. “All I ever do is push people away.”
I wish I was asleep but I couldn’t even blink. I laid there in the moonlight room. I sat up and went upstairs. “Where’s my ipod?” ran through the pockets in my clothes, the draws and the mess of a desk. “Where is it?!” I was about to yank my hair out when the case shined from under the bed.

I slumped back down stairs, cuddled up to the picture frame and pressed shuffle.

-Hush now don’t you cry
Wipe away the teardrop from your eye
You’re lying safe in bed
It was all a bad dream
Spinning in your head

Your mind tricked you to feel the pain
Of someone close to you leaving the game of life
So here it is, another chance
Wide awake you face the day
Your dream is over or has it just begun?-


The sun hit my face. “Go away!” I groaned. A couple minutes passed and I sat up. “It wasn’t a dream?” I pulled my phone from the ground. I meant to read the time and date but instead I just stared at it.
Monday 11:39am. “I hate Mondays.” I decided I wasn’t going to go to school not that anyone would care. I slumped into the kitchen and grabbed a box of Coco Puffs from the cupboard. I criss-crossed my legs on the chair and stared out the kitchen window. “So quiet.” I mumbled taking a look around the empty place.

I picked the cereal from the box. No dad, no mom, no Daisy, no Janie, no Bryce and no Julian. I’m truly alone. I grabbed my phone from the table and dialed in dad’s number. Ring after ring then it went to voicemail.
“Sorry I have missed you but please leave.” I ended the phone call. “He’s not picking up.” I put the box of cereal on the table and the doorbell rang. “Leave me alone.” When I opened the door I froze from neck down. “Diyah?” The voice was sweet and familiar. “Mom?”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's up! Thanks to my subscribers and commenters! Shorter chapter (to me anyways).

Ipod song: Silent Lucidity by Queensryche.

Please comment or discontinuation is in an order.........sadly. :[

Enjoy! X3