Sequel: Fictional Memories
Status: Sequel is out! Fictional Memories! Go read it my friends! X3

The Taste Of Chocolate

Fifteen.

“Baby!” She wrapped me in a long forgotten hug. “You’re so beautiful!” Her hug became tighter. “I’ve missed you so much!” The shock washed over me. “Well invite me in.” I gave her a blank stare. “You’re invited in.” A mono tone mumble escaped my lips. “Where’s your father?” We sat down at the kitchen table. “He disappeared.” Mom shook her head.
“I always knew he would.” I was confused. “Mom why are you here?” She furrowed her eyebrows. “What do you mean? Can’t I see my only daughter?” She put emphasis on the only part. “Do you still blame me?” She pretended to be stupid. “Blame you for what?” She wanted me to say it so I could feel the pain from her wash over to me.

“Why are you here?” I ignored answering her stupid question. “I told you-.” I cut her off again. “Don’t lie to me. If you wanted to see me you should have never left.” Mom became serious. “I’m worried about you.” That’s shocking. “Oh so now you’re worried about me?”
I scoffed and shook my head. “You need to leave.” I wasn’t even remotely happy to see her face. “After ten years you decide to shut me out?” Ten years? “Eleven.” I bluntly corrected her. “What?” She put her hands on her hips. “It’s been eleven years.”

“You know I found your old shoebox.” Mom gasped. “There’s things in there makes me think that not even dad knew the real you.” Mom searched for the right words to make up her perfect excuse. “I’m a hunter.” Oh wow that’s new one.
“I hunt werewolves.” I looked her dead in the eyes and she wasn’t lying. “All those pictures in my shoebox are all the werewolves I have killed.” She mumbled the last word. “They were people too.” How could my mother be this? “Oh no Diyah please say you haven’t.”

“Haven’t what?” I knew what she was talking about but this was my turn to play dumb. Mom walked over to me and pulled back my hair that revealed my mark. “Diyah James! How could you?!” She had no right. “How could I?! How could you run out on us?!” All these years.
“I hated myself for making you run away.” I forced the tears back. “I shut myself out from the rest of the world! I went 11 years not talking!” I paused gasping for air. “Now I find out you didn’t run away because of me, you ran away because you were a coward.” Tears slowly dripped from my eyes. “You’re not my mother. She died that day.”

“I rather be a coward if it was to save you and your father.” I scoffed. “Save us? A little girl isn’t supposed to see her dad cry.” I walked past her and opened the door. “Leave. You’re not wanted here.”
Mom looked more than pissed. “Diyah please.” She’s begging? Pathetic. “The Brown family is no good.” She took a step out the door. “It’s none of your business.” I shut the door in her face. I actually shut it!

A feeling of a massive weight was lifted from my shoulders. I’ve been contemplating for all these years how I would react if she came back. I grabbed the box of Coco Puffs and started eating again.
I, Diyah James Reede have done it! I turned on the TV in the kitchen. One problem solved and many more to go. I flipped through the channels finally stopping. “Ooo Supernatural.” Lucky me it was a marathon. Just what I needed. If I could escape to the TV and watch a show more supernatural than mine…….I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Made it to fifteen! Yay! *does happy dance* Short chapter. So what do you guys think about Diyah's mother? I can't stand her and I'm writing it! XD

Oh and sorry for the Supernatural added in there i just love the show so much!

Anyways comment or discontinuation.

Enjoy! X3