Sequel: Fictional Memories
Status: Sequel is out! Fictional Memories! Go read it my friends! X3

The Taste Of Chocolate

Twenty.

I rode with Julian. We drove behind Janie all the way there. “I hope he’s okay.” Julian grabbed my hand. “Me two.” We parked in emergency parking and ran in. We got to the counter. “Janie Reede my husband is Mark Reede.” The lady nodded her head. “Room 108.”
As soon as we heard that we started running again. What happened to him? Why was he in the hospital? Why did he go missing in the first place? I had so many questions.

Three different doctors were leaving the room dad was in. “How is he?” Janie asked one with glasses. He put his hand on her shoulder. “He rolled his car. Police think ten to fifteen times.” Janie’s eyes started to get glossy.
“He doesn’t have much time.” Janie almost fell to the ground. Oh god! I fell into Julian’s chest. Janie went in with Bryce while Julian and I stayed in the hall a couple more minutes.

“Dad?” I walked into the people filled room with Julian behind me. “Hey baby girl.” Dad caressed my cheek as I grabbed his cold hand. “What were you doing?” Dad patted my hand. “I wanted answers like you.” My tears started to fall. “Don’t cry for me I will see you someday.” I looked at him. His eyes were cold and fading. “No dad stay here with me. I can’t lose you too.” Dad gave me a weak faint smile. “I can see the light.” With whatever strength he had left he squeezed my hand then the heart machine started to sound.

Dad? Dad? Don’t leave me! I started to hit his chest. “Come on Diyah.” Julian tried to pull me away but I didn’t want to go. “Dad!” Julian pulled me back into his chest. “Come on.”
Julian took me home. The tears wouldn’t stop falling, I could barley even unlock the front door. “Diyah?” Julian followed right behind me as I went up stairs. I put on my satin black pajama dress Julian got me and I crawled into bed.

“Diyah?” He lay beside me. “I’m sorry.” He wrapped his arms around me. “Just when I thought things couldn’t get better something pushes me back down.” I cried between my words.
“That’s called life.” He wanted to chuckle but he didn’t. I turned around and hugged him crying into his chest. I cried through the night finally stopping when the sun rose. “I’m sorry.” The one spot on his shirt was soaked.

“It’s fine but are you?” I sat up gently and rubbed my swollen red eyes. “I want to be.” Julian sat up and wiped away the excess tears. “Be strong. That’s why I chose you. You’re a strong individual.”
He kissed me then got out of bed. “Stay in here and watch TV I will go make breakfast. Twenty minutes passed and Julian came in with eggs, sausage and fried potatoes. “Is Janie awake?” He put the plate in my lap. “She’s not even here.”

“What about Bryce?” Oh no, oh no! “Yeah he’s sleeping.” Janie did have today marked on her calendar to see Miranda an old high school friend. “I hope she’s okay.” Julian sat on the bed and shared the breakfast with me.
We watched Looney Tunes. “My ultra sound is next week on Friday.” Julian turned his head and smiled. “Yes I’m coming.” He kissed my potato lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
We made it! Anyways sorry for the long wait. This week has been bad. I haven't cried this much in a long time. The song So Small by Carrie Underwood has got me through this week.

Comment or discontinuation.

Enjoy.