Sequel: Fictional Memories
Status: Sequel is out! Fictional Memories! Go read it my friends! X3

The Taste Of Chocolate

Twenty Five.

“Is it bad for a new born baby to fly?” I sat at the computer desk ordering tickets online. “I don’t think so.” Julian made notes of everything. “Thanks for the help.” I frowned then continued to fill out our information.

It’s been two months and three weeks since I killed two men. After I personally cut my hair I kept it this short. It was in a pixie style which I knew Julian didn’t like. I felt like every time he looked at my hair it reminded him of what almost happened that devastating night.

We bought a house over in Italy. It’s a nice country home like I’ve always wanted. Julian and I bought all the furniture online and had them deliver and set it up. Julian’s dad made a dramatic disappearance and left the family business (marketing) all to Julian. A big set up for the company is actually located in Italy.

But actually all that was important was our family, our life and our friends. By the way Annabella and Mack got married. I was her maid of honor. The wedding was nice except her mom kept taking pictures of me.
Julian and I have yet to get married but we have special plans. We want our son Ethan to be the ring bearer plus I would like my nice curvy figure back for the wedding dress.

So now that you’re caught up I have one thing left to do…….have our son. I have only a week left which is keeping me on edge. I’ve been craving a lot of grapes recently and I’m obsessed with Crystal Light.
We moved into Julian’s house since his dad left. I haven’t stepped foot in my house since that night. Bryce is a happy camper again, Janie doesn’t cry every night and life is pretty great.

Julian stepped down from alpha which pissed off a lot of people. Snow took over which he does pretty great at. Julian still changes from time to time to do a midnight run through the woods. I have no problem with him as a wolf it just makes him better in bed.

“It’s done!” I stretched. “Our tickets are done and will be waiting for us on the day of our departure.” I got up and waddled over to Julian. We locked lips then I sat down next to him. “Oof!”
“What?” I laughed. “He kicked again.” Julian set down his notebook and pencil. “Come here.” I leaned on his chest. “Everything is going to be perfect.” I nodded. I’ve been waiting for this all along.

I’ve been through a lot. Just last year I was a mute. Now I’m engaged with a baby. “Yup.” He turned on the TV to a cooking channel. “Oooo I need to learn how to cook that!” I pointed to the TV.
“You mean spaghetti?” Julian laughed. “Yes you do I don’t like burnt noodles.” I slapped his chest. “I’m kidding your cooking is great.” I frowned. “You’re a bad liar.” He laughed once more.

A couple hours later a knock came at the door. “Who could that be?” I got up and there in front of me stood Annabella with red eyes. “Annabella what’s wrong?” She hugged me her tears dripping on my shoulder.
“It’s Mack.” Oh god! I hope nothing bad happened. “Lately we have been talking about weather we should move or not.” She paused then smiled real big. “We’re moving to England!” She hugged me again. “We wanted to raise the kids in a normal environment.”

“We decided we’re going to do that too.” We sat down. “That’s good cause all of this is overwhelming.” I nodded in agreement. It was nice to actually have a female friend whose life was like mine.
“When are you guys going to move?” Annabella smiled. “Tomorrow.” It was so sudden. “Yeah I know what you’re thinking but we want to get away from here as soon as possible.” I couldn’t argue there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! I made some of you think that my last chapter was the ending. Sorry about that it's just been real busy!

Tell me if you want a sequel or not. Four more comments until I will write a sequel.

Comment or discontinuation.

Enjoy! X3