Sequel: Fictional Memories
Status: Sequel is out! Fictional Memories! Go read it my friends! X3

The Taste Of Chocolate

Nine.

By time dad had showed up I was dressed and ready. “Sorry about your clothes, I’ll give it to you tomorrow at work.” Julian smiled. I wore a white and blue checkered dress with white healed sandals. Julian picked it himself. “Diyah?” Dad was let in then wrapped me in a warm embrace. “I’m sorry about everything.” It was my fault. Don’t be apologizing. “Thank you.”
“You’re welcome.” Mr. Brown said. “Diyah is a beautiful girl.” Mr. Brown was way too nice to me. It didn’t quite freak me out but it was weird. We walked out the door. “Again thanks.” Dad said and Mr. Brown smiled and Julian waved. I was falling for Julian and I couldn’t stop it.

“Diyah, I know I’m hiding things from you but you’re not going to understand yet.” We got in the car and drove off. Why not? You don’t know if I won’t understand. “Just please bare with your old man a little longer.” He chuckled and I smiled back at him. “I was so afraid.” He admitted.
I was two. I was afraid of everything. I was afraid of finding out the truth about mom. I was afraid of falling so hard. I was afraid that I wouldn’t know how to speak again if I wanted to. “Diyah?” I fixed my eyes on dad. “I know a lot of traumatic things have happened in the past but.” Dad paused finding his words. “Please find the courage to speak again.”

Dad chuckled. “I mean the last time you spoke was when you were crying out to your mom.” Dad stopped at the gas station. You’re wrong. The last time I herd my own voice was when I told myself that everything was my fault. Can you imagine a little girl saying that everything was her fault?
“I’m going to get gas, why don’t you go get something to drink.” I nodded and got out the car. “Hey Diyah.” The clerk was Mack one of Julian’s friends. I waved and passed him on into the back where all the drinks stood fridgerated.

I grabbed a half and half Arizona tea. “Good choice.” I turned around to see the other half of Julian’s gang. Blaine. They were both charming and handsome but Julian had more. I smiled and walked back up to the front.
“That’ll be $3.34.” I gave Mack a 5 dollar bill and he handed me back the change. “Have a good day Diyah bear!” I turned back around. Diyah bear? I have never had a nickname. It was nice. I smiled and waved walking to the car.

Diyah bear, Diyah bear, Diyah bear. No matter how many times I thought about that nickname it got better when I said it more. I get the best thing was being pushed into Julian wasn’t it? I laughed silently as dad got in. “You okay?”
I’m more than fine. I smiled then buckled up.
Dad set the car in park after we pulled up to the curb of the house. “I’m going to go see Bryce and Janie okay?” I nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek. I got out of the car. “I love you my little girl.” My little girl? I shaped my fingers into a heart showing him I loved him two. With that dad drove off. My little girl? He’s never said that before.

I shut and locked the door. Home. I exhaled. I put on a pair grey sweats and a shirt that had an angry cake on it saying do you want a piece of me? I plopped down on the couch with a pillow on my lap. I curled my feet to the side of me and flicked on the TV. Soap Operas! My hidden love.
Hours went by and I indulged myself into each Soap. As the opening theme to General Hospital started to play the tone for my messages on my phone started to ring.

Where’s your father? He was supposed to be here an hour ago. I reread Janie’s text again. What? I texted back as fast as I could. He dropped me off at home two hours ago. Janie text back but it was a blank message. Where did he go?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. Sorry but I've been busy with...............Supernatural. Lol sad i know.

Comment or I will stop updating sorry.
If there's error's i'm sorry I rushed this lol.

Enjoy X3