Status: Still. In. Progress. Authors WANTED!! (Now Active :P)

A Holiday to Remember

Chapter 24

[Rebel POV]

Okay. I was getting really sick of all this arguing. I mean, come on. As if Cloud never cuts herself. I've seen those scars, and they looked very messy, like she was proud of it. i would know, seeing as I'm Queen Bee when it comes to it. I know a lot, considering as I cut myself and I work part-time at my uncle's butcher shop.

Suddenly, I was hit wit hthe biggest idea ever. I couldn't even put it into a sentence. I just had to say it.

"RUROUNI KENSHIN WATCH!"

Everyone looked at me like I was a weirdo. I looked at the clock. No shit, it was 2 am.

"RUROUNI KENSHIN WATCH!"

Suddenly some dude crashes through our window and lands on top of my bro.

Oh, yeah. If this isn't awkward, I don't know what is. You know, considering as we were all in our pyjamas, flow was just in a bra and undies and I was in strapless wrap top and boxer shorts.

I quickly opened my bag and pulled out my pistol (which I had bought here - good thing I brought my gun liscence).

"You have three fucking seconds to get through that window and magically fix it, or you dead bloody butcher meat."

Yep, I'm that hard core banana frothy milkshake pizza buns.
♠ ♠ ♠
XD